WTB: Scott Lynch Subterranean Press

Hi all,

I double checked with the mods that this was cool to post. I'm looking to acquire a set of Lynch lettered or matching limited.

Motivated buyer. PMs or comments welcome as well as any and all leads/information.

Cheers,

Andrew

Edit: if anyone else is looking to sell, I have already acquired everything I need. My friend is also looking. please message ym2000

14 hours ago, Marakh said:

Hey,

I have a set of limited, but the 2nd book has a different number...

Still has the rights for the rest of the series though.

Thanks for the reply, but I am interested only in matching sets. 

For lettered I would consider a mismatched set, though.

3 hours ago, The_Wolfbrother said:

I have a lettered set, a favourite in my collection. There where only 15 of the first two books, so finding a lettered set is going to be hard. A lone lettered copy of RoT should prove easier though.

Anyhows, good luck, you'll love it :)

I figure it's all or nothing for me - no interest in an incomplete set. Mismatched, sure, but has to have all 3.

So far I've located a decent chunk of the owners (at least 6/15). Just gotta find someone who's money motivated. ;)

On 7/11/2016 at 0:31 AM, Marakh said:

Hey,

I have a set of limited, but the 2nd book has a different number...

Still has the rights for the rest of the series though.

On 7/11/2016 at 0:31 AM, Marakh said:

What is the # of Book 2 if I may ask?

Thanks a ton to this community. It looks like both my wishes have been granted - and in timely fashion, too!

I'm only sad that I get to enjoy the limited edition books for a just a little bit of time before I receive the lettered.

Edit: if anyone else is looking to sell, send a PM to my friend YM2000 as he is also looking!

Archived