The Ultimate Winds of Winter Resource

BryndenBFish

4 minutes ago, JordanJH1993 said:

I get what you are saying, to an extent, but what’s he supposed to do, though? Just put his life on hold because he can’t finish the book? That’s a bit of a selfish demand if the fans are wanting him to only focus on writing the book. Surely he did all those other things while he wrote the other books and managed to finish them with less of a problem than this one. The difficulty of writing itself is more likely to be the issue than him having other interests.

He doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to do. It's his life.  But you're asking me to feel sorry for him, and I'm not going to do that until I see that he's given it his all. And I don't see that, not even close. 

22 hours ago, The Scabbard Of the Morning said:

He is writing and editing other stuff, and to take a page out of your book, none of us really knows how much time it's taken him to write them, so none of us can conclusively say that it hasn't impacted his time spent writing TWOW.

Name and list this "other stuff" he is writing, please, beyond what's already been discussed.

And I believe I did point out that it impacted his time spent on TWoW: 3-4 months, maybe jack it up to 5 months with the recent editing. So maybe we'd have gotten TWoW after 7.5 years instead of 8 (or 8.5 instead of 9 or however long it ends up being). Notable, yes, but not massively significant.

So by your admission he's written text that doubles the text in the first book. And I don't buy the "they are all before 2012". We don't know how much he's worked on the F&B book in the last few years, for all we know he might have spent significant amount of time last year and this year writing and rewriting stuff for that book.

Not sure what you're talking about there. There's 150,000-odd words in the world book, some of which is George's material but the majority is Elio and Linda's. The material from Fire and Blood includes all the material that George wrote for the Targaryen history section of the World Book (not in addition to it).

What would you say those problems are, narratively speaking? Meereenese Knot gets mentioned a lot, but I can't imagine that it's the only thing giving George serious headaches.

I think the Meereenese Knot is the biggest symptom (not the cause) of the timeline issues George encountered (well, created) by inserting the gap and pulling it out again during the writing of ASoS and afterwards. It's not the only problem, however. I think George had a very clear idea for what he wanted to do with Act I of the story and Act II was always a big vaguer, and when he got to Act II it changed dramatically due to the gap coming in and going out, and a lot of Dany and Jon material for the later acts getting pulled into Act I. The problems are, I think, big-picture and technical stuff related to the overall structure of the entire series and that has been compromised. Fixing it without being able to go back and rewrite earlier books is difficult, not helped by GRRM's "gardener" approach which means he just sits down and writes stuff to try to work out the problems, rather than sitting down with an outline.

The solutions are to either write said outline and go for it, or chuck out everything he's had in mind and come up with a way of concluding the story more quickly that is different (and more concise) to what he'd planned previously, which is not without its own drawbacks. There's some signs that Robert Jordan did this with the outline he prepared for the last book, with him choosing to ignore some setup he did in the earlier books to get to an ending more quickly.

So perhaps we are at the height of ASOIAF fan theorizing right now, and after Winds solves a whole lot of mysteries for us, the fandom will gradually start fading away. That's certainly what gradually happened to Wotmania and its successor Readandfindout. So maybe we should treasure this leadup to Winds, as, apart from the flare up in discussion immediately after its release, there will probably be less to talk about post Winds than there is now.

Those sites also forgot to join the 21st Century. They had a chance during the revamp to make the changes needed for the forum to survive and they refused and it died, whilst the other big WoT sites (Theoryland and Dragonmount) are still going strong. Obviously quieter than when the series was ongoing, but certainly not dead.

But it's not that he can't finish, it's that he's not willing to do what it takes to finish that frustrates fans. If he stopped attending conventions, stopped posting on his blog about the NFL draft, stopped publishing other books, stopped taking book tours, if he stopped all that, and still can't finish, then I would legitimately feel sorry for him.  Because he's really trying, and it's still not working.

That's a massively display of entitlement. At this point you're telling someone they can't take a leak without your permission and your approval of their usage of time.

I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and have plenty of time to write thousands of words of articles, reviews and commentary in the same period. What else I do with my time is up to me. If George wants to write about the NFL in his free time when he's not writing fiction (y'know, his day job), that's up to him.

3 minutes ago, Werthead said:

Name and list this "other stuff" he is writing, please, beyond what's already been discussed.

And I believe I did point out that it impacted his time spent on TWoW: 3-4 months, maybe jack it up to 5 months with the recent editing. So maybe we'd have gotten TWoW after 7.5 years instead of 8 (or 8.5 instead of 9 or however long it ends up being). Notable, yes, but not massively significant.

Not sure what you're talking about there. There's 150,000-odd words in the world book, some of which is George's material but the majority is Elio and Linda's. The material from Fire and Blood includes all the material that George wrote for the Targaryen history section of the World Book (not in addition to it).

I think the Meereenese Knot is the biggest symptom (not the cause) of the timeline issues George encountered (well, created) by inserting the gap and pulling it out again during the writing of ASoS and afterwards. It's not the only problem, however. I think George had a very clear idea for what he wanted to do with Act I of the story and Act II was always a big vaguer, and when he got to Act II it changed dramatically due to the gap coming in and going out, and a lot of Dany and Jon material for the later acts getting pulled into Act I. The problems are, I think, big-picture and technical stuff related to the overall structure of the entire series and that has been compromised. Fixing it without being able to go back and rewrite earlier books is difficult, not helped by GRRM's "gardener" approach which means he just sits down and writes stuff to try to work out the problems, rather than sitting down with an outline.

The solutions are to either write said outline and go for it, or chuck out everything he's had in mind and come up with a way of concluding the story more quickly that is different (and more concise) to what he'd planned previously, which is not without its own drawbacks. There's some signs that Robert Jordan did this with the outline he prepared for the last book, with him choosing to ignore some setup he did in the earlier books to get to an ending more quickly.

Those sites also forgot to join the 21st Century. They had a chance during the revamp to make the changes needed for the forum to survive and they refused and it died, whilst the other big WoT sites (Theoryland and Dragonmount) are still going strong. Obviously quieter than when the series was ongoing, but certainly not dead.

That's a massively display of entitlement. At this point you're telling someone they can't take a leak without your permission and your approval of their usage of time.

I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and have plenty of time to write thousands of words of articles, reviews and commentary in the same period. What else I do with my time is up to me. If George wants to write about the NFL in his free time when he's not writing fiction (y'know, his day job), that's up to him.

Why is it entitlement to point out the truth, if that truth is that the person looks at the author's activities and fails to then feel sympathy that his books aren't finished?    He can certainly do what he wants, but he is not entitled to his fans approval of his actions or feeling sorry for him that his magnum opus looks to end as one of those cautionary tales.  

1 hour ago, Werthead said:

No, it's exactly the opposite, it's *YOUR* display of entitlement. That somehow he's entitled to me feeling sorry for him or entitled to my approval.  He isn't. He's not my bitch, but I'm not his either, nor yours.  Get off your soapbox. 

21 minutes ago, The Scabbard Of the Morning said:

No, it's exactly the opposite, it's *YOUR* display of entitlement. That somehow he's entitled to me feeling sorry for him or entitled to my approval.  He isn't. He's not my bitch, but I'm not his either, nor yours.  Get off your soapbox. 

An...interesting reply, although also a nonsensical one. I can assure you that the author neither knows nor cares if any one person approves or not of his work ethic and does not require your approval or sympathy, although he would no doubt find it massively presumptuous of someone to talk about something they have no first-hand knowledge of whatsoever.

I know that the author has put 27 years (and counting) of his life into this project and blood, sweat, tears and frustration you can't conceive of has gone into the writing and the massive roadblocks that have been encountered along the way. If armchair critics want to shit on the author's work ethic (which, you know, has produced 5 novels, 3 novellas and 2 companion works to date totalling over 2 million words, most of them very well-received) that's fine, but they're not going to spread misinformation and lies about it unchallenged.

I note you were unable to name any of the various other projects he's been supposedly working on either. Also, interesting.

54 minutes ago, Werthead said:

An...interesting reply, although also a nonsensical one. I can assure you that the author neither knows nor cares if any one person approves or not of his work ethic and does not require your approval or sympathy, although he would no doubt find it massively presumptuous of someone to talk about something they have no first-hand knowledge of whatsoever.

I know that the author has put 27 years (and counting) of his life into this project and blood, sweat, tears and frustration you can't conceive of has gone into the writing and the massive roadblocks that have been encountered along the way. If armchair critics want to shit on the author's work ethic (which, you know, has produced 5 novels, 3 novellas and 2 companion works to date totalling over 2 million words, most of them very well-received) that's fine, but they're not going to spread misinformation and lies about it unchallenged.

I note you were unable to name any of the various other projects he's been supposedly working on either. Also, interesting.

The World Book was 'another project'...so was The Princess and the Queen.  So is the Fire and Blood book.  Them being set is Westeros doesn't make them part of the series.  They aren't.  They are ancillary.  His theater.  His Wild Cards editing.  His scifi series whose name I can't remember that is being put in TV.  His HBO spin offs.  Those are only off the top of my head without resorting to any research.

I mean, all of his various activities and projects and events are all right out there on his own blog.  You can keep saying that all of these things were "started" before Dance, or that they don't take up any meaningful time...but that is speculation.  They certainly would appear to me to take up a huge amount of time especially given the author's tendency toward perfectionism and his only writing when he is at home.

3 hours ago, Werthead said:

The ^ sounds like a news spin.

Martin can write whatever he wants. Martin can be involved with whatever editing projects he wants. Martin does not get to say that he is putting aside his projects so that he can complete WoW.  Then turn around and share his joy and enthusiasm about the multiple deals he is investing time in without negative feedback.

He is busy. I get it. Meetings, meetings meetings. He has done good works contributing to the theater, art décor, scholarships, etc.

Martin’s work hit main stream with HBO.  There is no denying the man is busy. I wish him well on his many projects.

Is it safe to say the writer is not living the quiet life?  He is human. He has to eat, sleep and take care of obligations. Then there are the meetings, meetings, meetings.

When does he write the future books about ASOIAF? He has in some shape or form been involved in every project since the release of DwD (2011).

Good. Great. He is releasing one half of his Grill. Does it have anything to do with what is happening in ASOIAF? No.

Was there some rumor that volume two of Fire and Blood may spoil the yet uncompleted ASOIAF saga? That is the volume I want.

Can you see why people may be skeptical?

Martin is not a professional writer now. He is a businessman. I am glad for his success ---- GOT.

50 minutes ago, Werthead said:

Are you even capable of basic logic?  

I wrote.

"But it's not that he can't finish, it's that he's not willing to do what it takes to finish that frustrates fans. If he stopped attending conventions, stopped posting on his blog about the NFL draft, stopped publishing other books, stopped taking book tours, if he stopped all that, and still can't finish, then I would legitimately feel sorry for him.  Because he's really trying, and it's still not working."

To which you responded

"That's a massively display of entitlement. At this point you're telling someone they can't take a leak without your permission and your approval of their usage of time."

Where did I say he required my permission for anything?  All I said was that his actions were unworthy of me feeling sorry for him. To which you accused me of "massively display of entitlement".  Implying that I'm obligated to not withholding my sympathy.  

So in the same post you accuse me of entitlement, you imply that GRRM is entitled to my sympathy.

I'm under no illusion that GRRM cares about my approval.  But that doesn't mean I'm oligated to give it to him. 

11 hours ago, Cas Stark said:

The World Book was 'another project'...so was The Princess and the Queen.  So is the Fire and Blood book. 

These are all the same thing, written and completed in 2012, as already discussed at length.

His theater.

Which is run for him by other people. He sometimes pops down there in the evening - y'know, free time that's not part of the usual work day? - to attend or run events.

His Wild Cards editing.

GRRM was able to edit 12 Wild Cards books (and even write 2 stories for it) between the writing of AGoT and ADWD. Clearly this is not a major problem, especially since he doesn't do it alone (Melinda Snodgrass co-edits the books) and, weirdly, authors of that calibre don't need tons of editing work. GRRM has also always had "writing time" and "editing time/business work" built into his schedule since he started writing the series (including time spent at his writing computer and his business computer, which are in different rooms to separate the two) and that system is the one he's always used.

His scifi series whose name I can't remember that is being put in TV.

Nightflyers. He has nothing to do with that, as per his contractual agreements with HBO (Nightflyers is made by SyFy). He said hi to the writers as a professional courtesy and has mentioned the series a couple of times, but he is legally unable to do any kind of work on the series itself.

His HBO spin offs. 

A few meetings and a few emails so far. If it is announced he is actually writing scripts for the spin-off series they eventually greenlight, there'll be a stronger argument to be made here.

I mean, all of his various activities and projects and events are all right out there on his own blog.  You can keep saying that all of these things were "started" before Dance, or that they don't take up any meaningful time...but that is speculation.

No, they are cold, hard and immutable facts, built up over almost 20 years of studying and covering the situation and speaking to those involved at all levels.

The reason TWoW is taking a long time to write is exactly the same as it's been since 2000 (or 1991 for that matter): this is a very difficult series for GRRM to write and he's having problems with it and he's continuing to have problems with it and he thought he'd solved the problems but clearly they've gotten worse. If you want to engage in constructive criticism of GRRM's writhing methodology, his over-exacting perfectionism, his probably-unnecessary dedication to revisions (given that we've seen some of his original chapters and the rewritten versions that took weeks to write and in many cases - arguably - the results might be argued to not having been worth the time investment), his refusal to use an outline and his reluctance to engage in a big-picture structural and technical reassessment of the series in a manner that will get the series concluded in a couple of years, great! I'm all for that.

Fun fact: Steven Erikson wrote nine novels of the Malazan Book of the Fallen totalling some 2.8 million words (almost twice the length of ASoIaF so far) in just 13 years. He did that by doing absolutely no rewriting or editing whatsoever (in some places, you can tell, badly) and writing fiction for a grand total of 4 hours a day. That's quite normal for writers, who'll often say that 1,000 words a day is a spectacular success (and some will settle for 400 or 800 words a day) and that after 4 or 5 hours of intensive writing and thinking in that prose mode, the quality of what they produce drops off markedly (a few outliers, like Brandon Sanderson, can write for 8-10 hours a day and produce 5,000 or even 7,000 words when they're on a roll but that's extremely rare, even for them). Martin is slower than Erikson in basic prose writing speed (not helped by being 11 years older and using an ancient word processor) but is actually not far off. His issue isn't production speed, it's producing work he is happy with, even when anyone else would be very happy to produce basic prose of that quality, and the structural issues that have built up.

Are you even capable of basic logic?  

I wrote.

"But it's not that he can't finish, it's that he's not willing to do what it takes to finish that frustrates fans. If he stopped attending conventions, stopped posting on his blog about the NFL draft, stopped publishing other books, stopped taking book tours, if he stopped all that, and still can't finish, then I would legitimately feel sorry for him.  Because he's really trying, and it's still not working."

To which you responded

"That's a massively display of entitlement. At this point you're telling someone they can't take a leak without your permission and your approval of their usage of time."

First of all, do not engage in personal attacks. These will lead to your posts being removed and you receiving a ban warning.

Secondly, you wrote, "If he stopped attending conventions, stopped posting on his blog about the NFL draft, stopped publishing other books, stopped taking book tours" as your criteria for him gaining your sympathy, ignoring basic facts like he doesn't attend many conventions any more (believe me, if we roll back to 2007 or so you'd see him attending far more and getting shit for it and still getting the book out 2 years faster than TWoW so far), posting about the NFL draft in his free time is utterly irrelevant and then said "stopped taking book tours", when he hasn't been on one since ADWD: popping a mile down the road to a Santa Fe bookstore to publicise the latest Wild Cards book isn't remotely on the same level as his 6-month tours for AFFC and ADWD which, between them, have cost a clear year of work on the series (those, I'd argue, are far more problematic and we'll see what happens with TWoW). You made a list of demands as a precondition for your sympathy and then got huffy when it was pointed out this was entitlement.

3 hours ago, Werthead said:

First of all, do not engage in personal attacks. These will lead to your posts being removed and you receiving a ban warning.

Secondly, you wrote, "If he stopped attending conventions, stopped posting on his blog about the NFL draft, stopped publishing other books, stopped taking book tours" as your criteria for him gaining your sympathy, ignoring basic facts like he doesn't attend many conventions any more (believe me, if we roll back to 2007 or so you'd see him attending far more and getting shit for it and still getting the book out 2 years faster than TWoW so far), posting about the NFL draft in his free time is utterly irrelevant and then said "stopped taking book tours", when he hasn't been on one since ADWD: popping a mile down the road to a Santa Fe bookstore to publicise the latest Wild Cards book isn't remotely on the same level as his 6-month tours for AFFC and ADWD which, between them, have cost a clear year of work on the series (those, I'd argue, are far more problematic and we'll see what happens with TWoW). You made a list of demands as a precondition for your sympathy and then got huffy when it was pointed out this was entitlement.

First of all, are you also giving yourself a warning for calling me "a massive display of entitlement"? Is that a personal attack? Looks like a personal attack to me.

Secondly. No one is entitled to my feelings. So when I don't feel sorry for some one, it doesn't make me entitled. Arguing that they are entitled to my feelings by implying I'm doing some wrong in withholdiong it, makes the person, you in this case, entitled.   

There are a lot of reasons for the delay. We should not simplify the problem so easy. I am not on board with the "GRRM does not care" but I am definitely not on board with the people who deny that there is a problem and attack people online (behind closed doors infront and safe through a keyboad). 

First, as some have allready made the case, GRRM writing style. This "Gardener" aproach, is not helpfull when writing world building epic fantasy. If you don't know your outline and just wait and "see" where your story goes ahead, you are gonna have some major problems. As we can obviously see. 

Second, the massiv story that ASOIAF is. It just takes much more time, then writing a lets say Dan Brown book. Also the POV struckturing makes it much more difficult. And also that those books are 1000+ pages long. Combine this with problem Nummer one, then you know why he takes that amount of time.

Third, the rewriting. He stated that he sometimes throws hundred of pages that he has allready written away and restarts writing.

The biggest "problem" is (althoug not for him but rather for the delay of the book) his financial indipendency. He earns much, much more money with HBO and the rights to ASOIAF then with the books. So he is in no hurry position.

The argument that he owes us nothing, is trivial and redundant. Obviously he owes us nothing. But that can be said about every free born human. Even for a sports team. That does not mean that this makes him imune for critics. It is the right of every reader to speak out that they are not pleased with the way GRRM treats his work or his fans. 

On 4/26/2018 at 9:06 AM, mormont said:

You didn't know that in 2003 either, to be blunt. You don't know anything, except the obvious: that he isn't done.

We've been through similar discussions about all the rest before. GRRM was involved in as many, if not more, side projects when writing previous books, even though those books took far less time to complete, so putting the delay down to 'distractions' isn't a strong argument. Nor is speculation about his motivation level, etc. And to state that he has serious problems with the book is, well, utterly banal. Of course he does - he hasn't finished it! The question is, what are those problems? And the answer is, none of us here are in any position to know, but it's very unlikely that these problems are susceptible to an easy, quick solution, or they'd have already have been solved by the many people whose job it is to solve them. 

All of this is psychologically completely understandable. We all want to understand why the book is taking so long, and we all want to believe there is a simple, straightforward reason.

There isn't.

The hardest thing for us as fans to face up to is, this isn't a problem with an easy answer. We just have to accept the one fact that nobody disagrees on:

He isn't done. 

All the rest is just various ways of us coming to terms with that. 

This post should have been the mic drop on this thread.

I'm still incredibly excited for Winds.  I don't care when it comes out.

55 minutes ago, mushroomshirt said:

This post should have been the mic drop on this thread.

I'm still incredibly excited for Winds.  I don't care when it comes out.

1. That was not a mic drop. Not even close to it.

2. The majority of the readers do care when it comes out or if. And by now, it is a big IF.

8 hours ago, Werthead said:

No, they are cold, hard and immutable facts, built up over almost 20 years of studying and covering the situation and speaking to those involved at all levels.

Just last year George said in reply to someone on his blog that he 'does not have writer's block, what he has is too much to do, an entirely different problem.'  The "time management" issue is not something people are projecting onto him without basis, it's the narrative George himself puts out there.  

We've all heard his 'not enough hours in the day, days in the week' refrain and his various other iterations of that same sentiment.  I can remember him complaining about being stretched thin back in 2011 when I first read the books, and all these years later he still complains about it. His own words open up the narrative that Winds is a struggle because of distracting side projects.  

He's made efforts to forgo commitments for the sake of Winds, I know, but it obviously hasn't been enough, or he wouldn't still be moping about how he wishes there were more of him.  No writing commitments, yes, but now he's got more editing/producer commitments than ever before.  Fewer con commitments, yes, but he still travels just as much, only via unannounced trips to LA and NY (he's been in the 2-3 months of travel a year range for over a decade, 2017 was no exception, and 2018 doesn't look like it will be either).  Every time he backs off in one area, he just beefs up in another.

As to the prevalence of side projects like WC throughout his career...you and Mormont seem to be pushing the idea that he has always had a lot of side projects, even when he was writing the books faster, but one look at his bibliography proves that's not true.  

He started writing Ice and Fire in earnest around late 1993-early 1994 after he finished with Doors.  The only side projects he did between 1994-2000 were 2 WC and 1 D&E book.  2000-2005 he did was 2 WC, 1 D&E, and 2 career collections.  2006-2011 things started ramping up:  5 WC, 4 works with Gardner, 2 show scripts (heavy involvement with the show in general back then), and 1 D&E.  2012-now...I won't even bother listing it all it's so numerous.  And almost a dozen things are currently in the pipe, so they aren't even on the bibliography yet.  Individually, any one of these recent editing/producer commitments can be spun as having a negligible affect on his time, but the volume of them clearly adds up, hence his comments on his blog.    

The distribution of side projects throughout the years has not been even.  Predictably, it has escalated in correlation with his rising fame.  Whether or not this trend has contributed/led to his problems with Dance and Winds,,,,his own words open up that can of worms. Then there is just the common sense of it all.  Of course it has.

18 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Just last year George said in reply to someone on his blog that he 'does not have writer's block, what he has is too much to do, an entirely different problem.'  The "time management" issue is not something people are projecting onto him without basis, it's the narrative George himself puts out there.  

We've all heard his 'not enough hours in the day, days in the week' refrain and his various other iterations of that same sentiment.  I can remember him complaining about being stretched thin back in 2011 when I first read the books, and all these years later he still complains about it. His own words open up the narrative that Winds is a struggle because of distracting side projects.  

He's made efforts to forgo commitments for the sake of Winds, I know, but it obviously hasn't been enough, or he wouldn't still be moping about how he wishes there were more of him.  No writing commitments, yes, but now he's got more editing/producer commitments than ever before.  Fewer con commitments, yes, but he still travels just as much, only via unannounced trips to LA and NY (he's been in the 2-3 months of travel a year range for over a decade, 2017 was no exception, and 2018 doesn't look like it will be either).  Every time he backs off in one area, he just beefs up in another.

As to the prevalence of side projects like WC throughout his career...you and Mormont seem to be pushing the idea that he has always had a lot of side projects, even when he was writing the books faster, but one look at his bibliography proves that's not true.  

He started writing Ice and Fire in earnest around late 1993-early 1994 after he finished with Doors.  The only side projects he did between 1994-2000 were 2 WC and 1 D&E book.  2000-2005 he did was 2 WC, 1 D&E, and 2 career collections.  2006-2011 things started ramping up:  5 WC, 4 works with Gardner, 2 show scripts (heavy involvement with the show in general back then), and 1 D&E.  2012-now...I won't even bother listing it all it's so numerous.  And almost a dozen things are currently in the pipe, so they aren't even on the bibliography yet.  Individually, any one of these recent editing/producer commitments can be spun as having a negligible affect on his time, but the volume of them clearly adds up, hence his comments on his blog.    

The distribution of side projects throughout the years has not been even.  Predictably, it has escalated in correlation with his rising fame.  Whether or not this trend has contributed/led to his problems with Dance and Winds,,,,his own words open up that can of worms. Then there is just the common sense of it all.  Of course it has.

This.  Thank you.

On 2018. 04. 27. at 11:36 AM, Takiedevushkikakzvezdy said:

IIRC, he had to rewrite many Jon chapters in ADWD.

On 2018. 04. 27. at 2:56 PM, JordanJH1993 said:

I don't think someone as obviously talented as George is going to lose his ability to write. He has spent his life writing; if anything, over time, he should become better at it.

I don't think dementia discriminates by talent... Wasn't the case with Robin Williams for example.

On 2018. 04. 27. at 4:25 PM, JordanJH1993 said:

Why should he be cast in a bad light? Obviously, every fan wants him to finish it so they can read the next part of the story, especially as there have been many years since the last release. But if he is struggling to finish it, you'd imagine the frustration is far greater for him for not being able to finish it than it would be for any of his fans that have been waiting since 2011 for the next instalment.

If he cares about finishing it. Or what fans think.

On 2018. 04. 27. at 5:08 PM, Lost Melnibonean said:

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? 

Have a little faith, baby. Have a little faith. 

Everything sucks. Everything always sucked.

On 2018. 04. 27. at 6:16 PM, The Scabbard Of the Morning said:

I've promised myself that if Arya dies I will build a bonfire of all my ASOIAF stuff outside GRRM's theater in Sante Fe.

On 2018. 04. 27. at 6:18 PM, Cas Stark said:

Lol, I veer from bonfire to just giving them away, but I am certainly all done with the series if Arya dies.

Why are you guys so dependent on psychopathic murderer? There are many other characters and storylines to enjoy.

Archived