TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

This is the CDLXV version of the Thread That Never Ends. Its mission: to boldly go where no thread has gone before!

This is a thread made from a Trekkie in order to celebrate Star Trek's 50th Anniversary and the new movie Star Trek; Beyond.  It doesn't matter if you are not a Trekkie, you can join us!

17 minutes ago, Adara said:

Lyanna, Tywina and the Captain approve. It's their job ;)

Lyanna is my favorite!

2 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

You can keep your pitiful Enterprise, can't believe a Jedi won the thread race, I really should have been more thorough with Order 66.....

Well Lord Sidious, you tried and you failed :devil: 

Just now, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Lyanna is my favorite!

... again. He tried and failed again. Never forget the again, it is very important. :D

18 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

You can keep your pitiful Enterprise, can't believe a Jedi won the thread race, I really should have been more thorough with Order 66.....

You really just can't get the evil apprentices these days. Sad

9 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You really just can't get the evil apprentices these days. Sad

Nono, he does have emloyees, I met one of his Generals lately. General Failure that was.

3 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

If there is a lesson after this, it would be; Don't mess with Miss Hudson.

YES! Another tiny bit I love. Can't wait for season 4. Did you like the special?

26 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Lyanna is my favorite!

To be fair, I didn't take part in your race, here is a picture especially for you, to congratulate you on your thread win :).

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_scale,h_343,w_500/t_mp_quality/k9jjg8czlnhgx0f9hsxt/top-10-impactful-star-wars-scenes-that-need-no-dialogue-648840.jpg

6 minutes ago, Adara said:

YES! Another tiny bit I love. Can't wait for season 4. Did you like the special?

Yes I did but not as much as the other episodes. Not because of Moriarty but because of the *which one is real?* part.

3 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

To be fair, I didn't take part in your race, here is a picture especially for you, to congratulate you on your thread win :).

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_scale,h_343,w_500/t_mp_quality/k9jjg8czlnhgx0f9hsxt/top-10-impactful-star-wars-scenes-that-need-no-dialogue-648840.jpg

Why? Why you had to remind me how Master used to look when he was in pain? :crying::crying::crying:

5 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Why? Why you had to remind me how Master used to look when he was in pain? :crying::crying::crying:

Don't be silly, I imagine this was far more painful

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/punkboi/Parno2/yoda_blasted.jpg

3 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Almost, Helena, meet Darth Hopper:

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/08/28/405105/large/gorgeous-netherland-dwarf-rabbit-for-sale-521de67acc7d1.JPG

11 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I have a new apprentice, one far cuter and more powerful.....

I think she is trying to tell us she is pregnant. Beware, the people of spam, Darth Sidious Jr. is coming, to defeat us all with toothless smiles and whining. *trembles in terror*

4 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

How cute and evil! Together you shall be unstoppable! My hop hop has been out playing with the pups. She is fierce and can hold her own...she has attacked both of them and now they no longer want to go near her

Archived