TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

2 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

How cute and evil! Together you shall be unstoppable! My hop hop has been out playing with the pups. She is fierce and can hold her own...she has attacked both of them and now they no longer want to go near her

Your hop hop sounds awesome :wub:.

3 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Lord Sidious is really Lady Sidious?

I think so. If not, well, Lord Sidious is going to be a father instead of mother. :P

2 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

How cute and evil! Together you shall be unstoppable! My hop hop has been out playing with the pups. She is fierce and can hold her own...she has attacked both of them and now they no longer want to go near her

:o You have a hop hop?

1 minute ago, Lord Sidious said:

Your hop hop sounds awesome :wub:.

That she is. 

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

I think so. If not, well, Lord Sidious is going to be a father instead of mother. :P

:o You have a hop hop?

Indeed. She predates both pups. I used to have two. In fact I'm sure I have shared pics before

4 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

What kind of hop hop is she?.

An English spot, I think. 

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

Also, I have never been that excited for a new thread since The Lies of Locke Lamora!

H, if you did, I forgot. :blushing: Please forgive me, my lady. *curtsey*

I forgive you. I may not have mentioned it, I don't really remember.

I enjoyed the Lies of Locke Lamora btw :) 

7 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

An English spot, I think. 

I forgive you. I may not have mentioned it, I don't really remember.

I enjoyed the Lies of Locke Lamora btw :) 

I have the next book, Red Seas under Red Skies, laying here, but I have not really read any of it yet ... I am not in the mood for reading recently.

13 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Lord Sidious is really Lady Sidious?

Even if that were true, my title would still be Lord, the Sith use Lord as a unisex title, you don't know your enemy very well.....Jedi.

Anyway, Dark and Light do sometimes work together:

37 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Yes I did but not as much as the other episodes. Not because of Moriarty but because of the *which one is real?* part.

My favourite episode is The Sign of Three.

brace yourself, crackpottery is coming:

Spoiler

Thoughts from the special:

It was all about equality, Votes for women ect. So I think, the next Moriarty is female. In fact I think, Janine is Jim's Sister and she's taking over his "empire" if you want to call it like that (he certainly would :D). Why? Not just because of a little family resemblance.

Because the last thing we hear her say to Sherlock in S03E03 is "I'll give your love to John and Mary" which you could see in a different way than just a courtesy.'The love' he showed to her was manipulative and outright cruel. If she meant it literally, John and Mary better duck and cover. "You lied and lied. You shouldn't have lied to me. We could have been friends." Honestly, she's not done with it. And she appeared in the special, said something similar again while we see the flashbacks of their relationship.

So I think Jim Moriarty is truly dead. But was does Sherlock say in the special at the church? "Look at this room, it's full of brides. Once the idea is out, you cannot stop it" or something like this. And I say: "Look at the world, it's full of Moriartys.... " Janine is in the right position to pick up the sword of her fallen brother. And I think she is more into the whole theme of blackmail than anyone else could be.

As Magnussen's assistant, Janine was at the right spot to gather information about simply everyone and everything. Perhaps Moriarty and Magnussen even were working hand in hand at a time and she was their link. How else would Magnussen have known about Redbeard (whatever there is to know)? Mycroft told John he gave away pieces of information about Sherlock to get hints about Moriarty's network in trade. I don't think Mycroft ever gave Informations about Sherlock to Magnussen, but he knew about Redbeard anyway.

Worst thing is: I think Mary is one of the shooters at the swimming pool in S01E03 and I have the stupid feeling, she blew up the old lady and the flats. Boom. And it was all on the memory stick John burnt without reading. Magnussen knew this and tried to use it against her, voilá, there you have "His last Vow". But before that we have the telegrams at S03E02  "Oodles of love and heaps of good wishes, from Cam. Wish your family could have seen this." CAM? Charles Augustus Magnussen? Might be. The expression on her face says: Yes.

I wish I'd feel a little less nerdy-ish right now.

So... I liked the special.

Hey new thread!! Congrats to JQC, my cAPSLOCK SISTER :thumbsup:

I'm becoming one of those terrible fly-by people now, but I still wanted to say hi to you all. I hope each and everyone of you are doing well.

23 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I think she is trying to tell us she is pregnant. Beware, the people of spam, Darth Sidious Jr. is coming, to defeat us all with toothless smiles and whining. *trembles in terror*

A SITH BABY?  :wub:

Congrats on the new thread JQC!

Hi everyone...I'm afraid that I've also become a fly-by :(

Hope everyone is having a great summer!  HAR! HAR! HAR!

2 hours ago, DreamSongs said:

A SITH BABY?  :wub:

Congrats on the new thread JQC!

Hi everyone...I'm afraid that I've also become a fly-by :(

Hope everyone is having a great summer!  HAR! HAR! HAR!

Hey Bex! How are you? 

Archived