TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

(Saga vol 6) Yeah, the wait between volumes is a drag, but compared to the gap between ASoIAF books, I can live with it 8)

Spoiler

I was quite dreading the imminent death being hinted throughout the final chapter (it's not a series that pulls its punches!), so the sibling reveal was a nice surprise. And I was half expecting her parents to arrive after she'd already escaped, so it's great to have the family back together. The Will bits were pretty much setup for events yet to come, I think, but it's sad to see him in that state. And I suspect Klara's future activities could end up being quite pivotal. But the lack of Lying Cat was disappointing!

2 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Well now criminals and undesirables can breathe a little bit easier, as of yesterday #SithLawyer has now been called to the bar :D.

Congratulations! Really happy for you :) Now you have a recruiting ground for your new unstoppable army.

First the UK, then the US, then the World!

And at some point the Galaxy, but that's a work in progress I'm sure...

Not sure what that means exactly, Sidious, but congrats :cheers:

10 hours ago, felice said:

(Saga vol 6) Yeah, the wait between volumes is a drag, but compared to the gap between ASoIAF books, I can live with it 8)

Hide contents

I was quite dreading the imminent death being hinted throughout the final chapter (it's not a series that pulls its punches!), so the sibling reveal was a nice surprise. And I was half expecting her parents to arrive after she'd already escaped, so it's great to have the family back together. The Will bits were pretty much setup for events yet to come, I think, but it's sad to see him in that state. And I suspect Klara's future activities could end up being quite pivotal. But the lack of Lying Cat was disappointing!

Spoiler

I'm the sort of reader who likes character deaths so I felt a little cheated at first when everyone survived, but changed my mind and appreciated it more the day after.
Yeah, the fact that two plans to get Hazel out were in motion at the same time made me think something would go wrong, but I'm glad it didn't. The family had been separated for two full volumes already, it was time they got back together.
Thinking about it, yeah, it did look like Klara was set up for some future plotline. It looks like the next issue will be focusing more on the war though, but I'm glad it does because we haven't seen that much of it since the first volume.
I didn't really miss him, it was Sophie and Gwendolyn I wanted to see. They'll probably pop up in V7... a year from now... :( 

10 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Not sure what that means exactly, Sidious, but congrats :cheers:

Hide contents

I'm the sort of reader who likes character deaths so I felt a little cheated at first when everyone survived, but changed my mind and appreciated it more the day after.
Yeah, the fact that two plans to get Hazel out were in motion at the same time made me think something would go wrong, but I'm glad it didn't. The family had been separated for two full volumes already, it was time they got back together.
Thinking about it, yeah, it did look like Klara was set up for some future plotline. It looks like the next issue will be focusing more on the war though, but I'm glad it does because we haven't seen that much of it since the first volume.
I didn't really miss him, it was Sophie and Gwendolyn I wanted to see. They'll probably pop up in V7... a year from now... :( 

It means the pitiful rebel alliance (or "Resistance") is doomed to die a horrible death and tremble once again at Sidious' feet. Muahahaha

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Congratulations! Really happy for you :) Now you have a recruiting ground for your new unstoppable army.

First the UK, then the US, then the World!

And at some point the Galaxy, but that's a work in progress I'm sure...

Thank you :D.

15 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

This seems appropriate you soulless vulture.

Hide contents

:P

Congratulations.

:cheers:

Good song!, I've not listened to Metallica in years, on to the soulless thing I shall disprove that- I still have a reflection in a mirror:P.

So I went out to celebrate with friends last night and have a horrible hangover today :(, what is making it worse is in the night I must have stretched my leg or something because I woke up literally screaming, I got the worst cramp I think I've ever experienced in my calf muscle, scared the life out of my gf.

A healthy rebellion always needs a good propaganda machine.

For instance, has anyone seen Queen Pebs here recently? No? Exactly,just use you imagination, First is a tyrant and wants power for himself, she was probably poisoned, or bundled into a trunk, or forced to watch a Coldplay concert or some other heinous torture

3 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

For instance, has anyone seen Queen Pebs here recently? No? Exactly,just use you imagination, First is a tyrant and wants power for himself, she was probably poisoned, or bundled into a trunk, or forced to watch a Coldplay concert or some other heinous torture

You promised not to tell anyone! :angry:

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Not even I would dream up something that evil.....

Archived