Fantasy Football 2016

Whiskeyjack

16 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Will each league have their own thread?

Since Defense is so different than anything else, I'm going to have a thread for it, and the other two leagues I am commishing will have one thread Open/Outlaw. 

I still need players for defense, and there are two slots left for Westeros Open, the league that is he prime Feeder for experts, so get me your email address if you would like to join.

3 hours ago, Howdyphillip said:

Since Defense is so different than anything else, I'm going to have a thread for it, and the other two leagues I am commishing will have one thread Open/Outlaw. 

I still need players for defense, and there are two slots left for Westeros Open, the league that is he prime Feeder for experts, so get me your email address if you would like to join.

Can you give me details on open and outlaw leagues

Just now, dbunting said:

Can you give me details on open and outlaw leagues

Outaw is invitation only, and is full as of now unless someone drops out. Everyone from last season was auto renewed. It is a standard league snake draft. 

Open has two spots left. It is an auction draft that is fewer positions on the team to allow for a deeper waiver wire during the year, although it does require two starting QBs. Open, along with WJ's Westeros B are the two leagues that are the primary feeders into Experts, so if you win this league, you have a decent shot of getting in. 

1 hour ago, Howdyphillip said:

Outaw is invitation only, and is full as of now unless someone drops out. Everyone from last season was auto renewed. It is a standard league snake draft. 

Can you make a list of the players in Outlaw? I've figured out about half of them, but I'd like to know the rest.

On 8/3/2016 at 10:48 AM, Tywin et al. said:

So it looks like I'm in the Outlaw League.

After doing a little research, it has come to my attention that I will be facing off with @Pony Queen Jace on week 9. The day after week 9 ends is Election Day. I'm going to have a bad couple of days if I lose to Jace and Trump wins the election, though I'm not sure which is worse at this point.

:P

Have you gotten an invite yet? 

1 hour ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

The Otisburg Yambags eagerly await the first arrivals to training camp. thanks for the invite, Howdyphillip!

Woot! I was worried your slacking might have cost you a spot.

So as far as I can tell the league has you, me, HP, PQJ, Jaxom and Aemon. I'm not sure who the four are. 

As far as scheduling goes, I have drafts the 28th and 7th and can't make the 30th either.  Otherwise still pretty wide open after worldcon.  Was in C last year, looking to auction draft again, as a reminder.

I think all of my leagues are full, except for two final spots in a snake draft.  However, other spots could open up if I've made a mistake in counting signups.  Here's what I have down right now.  Please post here to confirm if this works for you, and let me know if you see any issues.

Westeros A (auction draft)

Whiskeyjack

Mexal

Jaime

JJ Lannister

Week

Bronn

POTN

Fuentez

Jace

Dracarys

Westeros B (snake draft)

Whiskeyjack

Mexal

Jace

Hugorfonics

Dunknegg

Lord Hanna

Tywin

Manhole

Dbunting

Lord Lyman

Westeros C (auction draft)

Whiskeyjack

Jaime

Bronn

Mudguard

McBigski

Scuba Steve

Howdyphillip

Pyroclastic Flow

Lord Lyman

Briantw

Westeros D (snake draft)

Whiskeyjack

Fuentez

JJ Lannister

Week

Dracarys

Lord Hanna

Briantw

Pyroclastic Flow

(2 open spots)

On 8/5/2016 at 11:15 AM, Jaxom 1974 said:

Did you get me into Open then HP?

Yes... You have a slot in Open...

Open and Outlaw are now full..  As I know some of you by email address or real names only at this point, please check in and let me know your Username here, or in a PM. The draft is set for Outlaw is Wed. Aug 31st at 8pm CDT, and Open at Thurs. Sep 1st 8pm CDT for Open. Defense is set for Wed. Sep. 7th at 8pm CDT. If any on these draft schedules conflict, please let me know. 

I still have a few openings in Westeros Defense left, so please get a hold of me. I really want to start this with a full 10 person roster.

Draft times for my leagues.

Westeros C - probably either Tuesday, August 23rd or Wednesday, August 24th at 8:30 p.m. central (subject to feedback from 2 people)

Westeros B - Monday, August 29th at 8:30 p.m. central

Westeros A - Tuesday, August 30th at 8:30 p.m. central

Westeros D - Tuesday, September 6th at 8:30 p.m. central

Draft time for my leagues... 

Westeros Open -    Thursday, September 1st 8:00 p.m. Central

Westeros Outlaw -   Wednesday, August 31st 8:00 p.m Central

Westeros Defense - Wednesday, September 7th 8:00 p.m Central 

There are still a couple of spots open for Defense, so get me your email address quickly.

Archived