Targaryen overthrow timeline

skjaere

I would really like to see a definitive timeline of the events leading up to and surrounding the fall of Aerys Targaren, second of his name. We're given lots of hints and details about what happened, but I think it would be interesting to see the order in which these events occurred, and how long it all took.

I would really like to see a definitive timeline of the events leading up to and surrounding the fall of Aerys Targaren, second of his name. We're given lots of hints and details about what happened, but I think it would be interesting to see the order in which these events occurred, and how long it all took.

There are speculative timelines, such as the one I've made at the Citadel here.

We've got a section planned at present specifically dealing with the same material, and hopefully we'll be able to get some new information to add in. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Perhaps a general timeline from the Targaryen Conquest on would be a good idea as well. You know, with general information like prince "Aemon the Dragonknight born in year x", "King X succeeds king Y", etc. No need to go into extreme detail, but a simple chronology would be mighty appreciated... ;)

I've made a thread about Targaryen birth years, using information from the books, the SSM's and math. It wasn't simple though, but I think I got close to the actual years. If you're still interested in it, here it is: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/96979-birth-years-of-the-targaryens/

Archived