Robert's bastards: What will be their final fate?

Oakhearts head

9 hours ago, Twenty of House Goodmen said:

Baratheon hate is fine but there's a ton of wrong in this post... You really want some Targaryens who outshine those WAAAY exagerated faults?? Because they exist, Aegon was the exact same as Orys, Maegor "THE CRUEL", Daemon BF is no better than Bob in warmongering and bedding, MAD for wildfire Aerion, MAD for everything aerys ii, the moment you called Bob a child murderer and Rhaegar the good prince i laughed, truly bro

Fact is the Baratheons were the Targs true friend, brother and bodyguards for the majority of their rule in westeros, there´s a logistical, loyaly and logical reason for the Crownlands/Stormlands and KL/SE being extremely close, separated by a few kms by the Kingswood... think of it as the same connection between Aegon and Orys

My shield, my stalwart, my strong right hand.

He was one of Aegon's fiercest commanders and was regarded as Aegon's only true friend

19 minutes ago, Laughing Storm Reborn said:

Baratheon hate is fine but there's a ton of wrong in this post... You really want some Targaryens who outshine those WAAAY exagerated faults?? Because they exist, Aegon was the exact same as Orys, Maegor, Daemon BF is no better than Bob, mad Aerys, the moment you called Bob a child murderer and Rhaegar the good prince i laughed, truly bro

Fact is the Baratheons were the Targs true friend, brother and bodyguards for the majority of their rule in westeros

The funny part is that one of the evil Baratheons, Orys, was a Targ bastards. Thus the Targs are to blame for what he and his line did.

9 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

The funny part is that one of the evil Baratheons, Orys, was a Targ bastards. Thus the Targs are to blame for what he and his line did.

What's really funny is that the Baratheons are the least mentioned great house by members, yet they have soooo much emotional effect on fans... to think they are evil is actually a shot on the foot since most other great houses have more of the same and better detailed aswell...

Fine example are the Starks, the good side in asoiaf yet with vicious ancient lords with some radical ways of human management

5 minutes ago, Laughing Storm Reborn said:

What's really funny is that the Baratheons are the least mentioned great house by members, yet they have soooo much emotional effect on fans... to think they are evil is actually a shot on the foot since the other houses have more of the same and better detailed aswell

You are right. It seems that fans see them as evil when we know next to nothing about them. I can bet that their feelings are based only at the fact that Robert beat Rhaegar.

On 1.8.2016 at 0:51 PM, Oakhearts head said:

I've done big write ups for a few threads recently which literally only received a few replies, so I'll just keep this short and sweet.

To the best of our knowledge, four of Robert's true born children are still alive at present in the books:

They'r not trueborn they are natural children, as he is their biological father. Trueborn means born to married couple

On 1.8.2016 at 0:51 PM, Oakhearts head said:

- Bella.
- Edric Storm.
- Ser Gendry.
- Mya Stone.

Do these characters still have a part to play in the story, or has any significance they had been played out? In your opinion, where will each of these four be at the end of A Dream of Spring?

Bella: No, but maybe we will meet her as a easter egg?

Edick Storm: Puppet lord of the stormlands for fAegon

Gendry: Not really, but he will still be around but nothing of importance.

Mya: Companion for Sansa

Archived