Westeros Experts League 2016

Jaime L

8 hours ago, Week said:

Hey Jaime - could we update rosters to reflect Hugor and I's trade? I would be starting Olsen and he would put in Jimmy G for RGIII and Ebron. Thanks!

So I was only able to push through the trade about 45 minutes before gametime as I was traveling and as a result Hugor didn't have time to set his lineup. It's clear he was planning on starting on the two guys he traded for: Jimmy G and Ebron (instead of Jared Goff and nothing respectively). So POTN if you're wondering why the TraderApes are back competitive this week, that's why. 

10 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

If Ryan Matthews scores 9 points tomorrow I will demand an investigation into this fraudulent activity!

Pretty much a straight 50/50 coinflip for him to score 9 points I think. Every other matchup looks pretty set in stone...

I'll be rooting against Zach Miller on Horn Hill - 2 weeks a row atop the power rankings would be sweet. #Selfhighfive ;)

4 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Bullshit. Ryan Matthew's isn't in the entire drive then steals the TD.

I'll see you next time, Commish.

Ryan Mathews swore to avenge what you did to me in W-A and so he has. Ride off into that good night, Ponies. 

Week 2 Power Rankings:

1) Brax Tantivy - 18-0
2) Coldwater Behemoths - 15-3
3) Horn Hill Ser Piggies - 12-6
4) The Night's Ponies - 11-7
4) Riverrun Cobra Kai - 11-7
6) Dreadfort Direwolves - 8-10
7) Harlaw Scythes - 5-13 
7) Greywater Greenseers - 5-13
9) Eyrie Mavericks - 3-15
10) Dreadfort TraderApes - 2-16

12 hours ago, Jaime L said:

Week 2 Power Rankings:

1) Brax Tantivy - 18-0
2) Coldwater Behemoths - 15-3
3) Horn Hill Ser Piggies - 12-6
4) The Night's Ponies - 11-7
4) Riverrun Cobra Kai - 11-7
6) Dreadfort Direwolves - 8-10
7) Harlaw Scythes - 5-13 
7) Greywater Greenseers - 5-13
9) Eyrie Mavericks - 3-15
10) Dreadfort TraderApes - 2-16

Blessings be upon you. ;)

13 hours ago, grozeng said:

Well, I thought I was in big trouble this week with Big Ben and Forte shitting the bed and Walker being out and I did not notice.  Then I saw I was against Jaime.  And his week was much worse.

There will be no discussion of Riverrun's performance this week. As far as the league office is concerned there is nothing to comment on. JUST ANOTHER NORMAL WEEK. 

And besides you're going to finish with the 2nd highest score this week so WTF? :P

Archived