Westeros Experts League 2016

Jaime L

9 hours ago, Week said:

He'll still need Sanders to put up 8 points - not a guarantee against the Houston defense. We'll see...

We're now about to get in some pretty rough bye weeks. Ugh. I'll need a QB for week 10 at some juncture.

And I left 50 points on my bench because I am stupid.  Adams, I did not realize he was playing Thursday, and to be honest, I thought I had him in there already and did not check.  Forte, I switched out right before the game when I saw McCoy was playing thinking the Ravens would key on the run game with Geno in there.  

I deserve to lose this week.

Week 7 Power Rankings:

1) Brax Tantivy - 49-14
2) Horn Hill Ser Piggies - 46-17
3) Coldwater Behemoths - 41-22
4) The Night's Ponies - 33-30
5) Riverrun Cobra Kai - 30-33
6) Dreadfort Direwolves - 29-34
7) Eyrie Mavericks - 28-35
8) Harlaw Scythes - 24-39
9) Greywater Greenseers - 18-45
10) Dreadfort TraderApes - 17-46

3 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Week 7 Power Rankings:

1) Brax Tantivy - 49-14
2) Horn Hill Ser Piggies - 46-17
3) Coldwater Behemoths - 41-22
4) The Night's Ponies - 33-30
5) Riverrun Cobra Kai - 30-33
6) Dreadfort Direwolves - 29-34
7) Eyrie Mavericks - 28-35
8) Harlaw Scythes - 24-39
9) Greywater Greenseers - 18-45
10) Dreadfort TraderApes - 17-46

How am I ahead of the Mavericks? We had the same record and she destroyed me.

3 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

How am I ahead of the Mavericks? We had the same record and she destroyed me.

Record and power rankings are different things.  Power rankings = record if you played every team every week.  You were ahead of her last week, and while she caught up to you a bit by scoring more this week, she's still behind you overall.

Just now, Whiskeyjack said:

Record and power rankings are different things.  Power rankings = record if you played every team every week.  You were ahead of her last week, and while she caught up to you a bit by scoring more this week, she's still behind you overall.

That don't make a lick of sense.

1 minute ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

It means you've had some bad luck in the schedule.  You should really be the better team if everything was equal, and she should be below .500.

But instead she's ahead in record, based on who you've played throughout the year.

5 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

3 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

It means you've had some bad luck in the schedule.  You should really be the better team if everything was equal, and she should be below .500.

But instead she's ahead in record, based on who you've played throughout the year.

Mya beat you 150-115 this week so she trounced you. But from a power rankings perspective that was only the 6th highest score this week. She was a bit unlucky in that. Your 115 points is the 8th highest score this week. So power rankings-wise she only gained 2 games on you and you were 7 games ahead of her coming into this week due to generally scoring more points in the first 6 weeks of the season.

Wait! That's how it's determined who gets culled? And it's 3!?! I thought it was the bottom 2!!!

Oh gods save me! I'm like the Texans of last year, stringing together a mediocre season out of smoke, mirrors, and copious amounts of tape! It's a house of cards man! IT'S A HOUSE OF CARDS!!!

4 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Wait! That's how it's determined who gets culled? And it's 3!?! I thought it was the bottom 2!!!

Oh gods save me! I'm like the Texans of last year, stringing together a mediocre season out of smoke, mirrors, and copious amounts of tape! It's a house of cards man! IT'S A HOUSE OF CARDS!!!

Yep.  Right now, it would be Hugor, POTN, and Bronn.

14 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

You truly have a who's who of awful QBs. 7 QBs and not one can be trusted to complete a 5 yard out at the moment. :P

But you have DJ and Zeke and they seem intent on keeping you in Experts another season. 

34 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

You truly have a who's who of awful QBs. 7 QBs and not one can be trusted to complete a 5 yard out at the moment. :P

But you have DJ and Zeke and they seem intent on keeping you in Experts another season. 

When I was putting the roster together I figured 'eh, if they can get me 20 points a game I can...'

I know, I'm in the future also...

54 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

When I was putting the roster together I figured 'eh, if they can get me 20 points a game I can...'

I know, I'm in the future also...

Ms.Birbiglia :-) respekt!

If anyone in the penthouse apartments is still looking for a long-term investment, Corey Coleman might fill the bill.

And since my two primary QB have cleared bye weeks, Landry Jones and/or Jay Cutler are available for your bye week needs.

We have a trade. WEL media insider Pony Queen Jace here.

Sources close to the organization have just informed me that Jace and Week have agreed to terms exchanging Tony Romo and James White.

White will be going to the Night's Ponies who find themselves thin at running back, and Brax Tantivy will be receiving quarterback Tony Romo, presumed to be the returning starter for the Dallas Cowboys. We'll have more on this shortly.

WEL media insider Pony Queen Jace here, I've just been informed by sources close to the team that there has been a trade.

The Night's Ponies have agreed to send RB Ezekiel Elliot, RB David Johnson, WR Golden Tate, WR Sterling Sheppard, and QB Brock Osweiler to the Riverrun Cobra Kai for WR Julio Jones, WR A.J. Green, RB Isaiah Crowell, RB Ryan Matthews, and QB Sam Bradford.

Another name I'm hearing a lot about is WR Cole Beasley, I'll keep you updated on that situation as well.

23 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

WEL media insider Pony Queen Jace here, I've just been informed by sources close to the team that there has been a trade.

The Night's Ponies have agreed to send RB Ezekiel Elliot, RB David Johnson, WR Golden Tate, WR Sterling Sheppard, and QB Brock Osweiler to the Riverrun Cobra Kai for WR Julio Jones, WR A.J. Green, RB Isaiah Crowell, RB Ryan Matthews, and QB Sam Bradford.

Another name I'm hearing a lot about is WR Cole Beasley, I'll keep you updated on that situation as well.

I've decided to trade my elite WR strategy to Jace for her elite RB strategy.

Archived