Am I The Only One Around Here Who....

siyxx

This one is easy. all you have to do is finish the sentence with something you did/felt/thought while reading the series. Could be something quirky, funny, weird, creepy or even insightful! And then the next has to answer with YES or NO with only small explanation allowed. 

Something like:

A: Am I the only one around here whose mouth was watering over jellied calf's brain from The Red Wedding?

B: DEFINITELY NO! Am I the only one around here who thinks Varys was kind of sexy?

You get the idea.. 

Oh, one more thing, for the purpose of getting together and have a smooth, friendly, kind of like a therapeutic conversation, kindly not CRITICIZE whatever those before you have written, even though it's (idk,) wrong and/or against your interpretation of the story. I assure you, this is the place where you can post your thoughts on the story without having to be afraid that it'd be criticized by the "experts".  Contradicting each other into a heated argument is really not the objective of this game. We have tons of threads for that already :D  

OK, I'm gonna start:

Am I the only one around here who reads Vargo Hoat's lisp dialogues aloud?

Archived