Am I The Only One Around Here Who....

siyxx

No, that was pretty hilarious.

AITOOAH who desperately holds onto the extremely unlikely, nearly impossible, ludicrously insane, naive, sweet summer child hope that the reason WOW is taking so long is because GRRM is working on ADOS at the same time, and is going to release it within a year after the release of WOW? Or at least before the final season of the show.

32 minutes ago, Annara Snow said:

Probably. It sounds like a farce crackfic. Jamie is not an idiot, even though he had that hilarious moment when he thinks "Was the part about Moonboy a joke?"

Heh, I realise this, I was not being all that serious, more so thought it would just be a funny encounter between the two of them.

Probably not. I hope everything in the last 2 books is different, compared to what the show has given us. I'm actually kind of hoping that they come up with some ridiculous ending just for the laughs. 

AITOOAH who thinks Theon's gift chapter from TWoW is one of the best in the series?

No. I mean, I'm glad when they come out and I read them, but I don't want to read half of TWOW before it comes out.

Am I the only one around here who thinks Dany attacking during a cease fire should be considered as bad as the Red Wedding ?

I'm not sure which scene you are referring to and there are tons and tons of people who hate Daenerys, but no, I don't think attacking during cease fire should be in the same category as massacring wedding guests at the dinner table. 

Am I the only one around here who absolutely loves Hot Pie? 

4 hours ago, RhaeBee said:

I kinda did, I expected to at least try and dodge the arrows. But I'm sure some people were just caught in the moment and didn't miss zigzagging. 

Am I the only one around here who prefers Balerion/black tomcat with one ear to Ser Pounce? 

No, Balerion is much cooler and more interesting.

Am I the only one around here who sympathized more with the dragons in The Princess and the Queen than the majority of humans in that story?

9 minutes ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

No, I agree with you. I started out with sympathy for Rhaenyra's camp, but by the end I was like :/

AITOOAH who thinks the most interesting Targ of 'em all is Bloodraven?

No, but YES This Leech right here does. Always has and always will. The only tolerable Targ next to Aemon. 

AITOOAH who hopes Sansa's lost shoe never shows up? 

Oh man I didn't even realize there was a lost shoe until I read that ridiculous theory. No, you are not the only one, I really hope Sansa's stupid lost shoe remains lost too. 

Am I the only one around here who thinks readers in general think way too much into the story? 

No, though I wouldn't put it that way. It's good when people think about the story a lot, but not when it means making up ridiculous crackpot theories.

Am I the only one around here who has no idea what the theory about Sansa's shoe is? I don't even remember when she lost a shoe... and I'm a Sansa fan and remember most things from her POVs.

Archived