( Spoilers AFFC/ADWD) Skull presented to the dornish

Hey guys I am new to this forum....

just wanted to clarify a doubt that's been nagging me.

In a Feast for crows, balon swann presents the skull of the mountain to prince doran as proof of his death.But If the mountain is still alive as sir zombie the strong, then whose skull did the lannisters give away? Is there any hints regarding who it might have belonged to? Perhaps the smiling knight???

Could be the Mountain's head. Ser Robert Strong could simply have someone else's head. If not probably one of the big dwarf heads that Cersei receives. Considering I believe Qyburn is working for the Dornish I'd say its probably Gregor's.

Just now, Lord Wraith said:

Could be the Mountain's head. Ser Robert Strong could simply have someone else's head. If not probably one of the big dwarf heads that Cersei receives. Considering I believe Qyburn is working for the Dornish I'd say its probably Gregor's.

Or maybe he has no head at all.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:01 AM, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Brans vision says its just thick black blood...

Assuming you believe that Bran's vision depicts the Mountain and not someone else and taken literally. I for one do think that it is Ser Robert is Gregor reanimated. Though I do think the skull sent to Dorne did belong to a Dwarf.

This is crackpot, but perhaps the head was preserved like the Headless horseman from Sleepy Hollow. Whoever controls the severed head controls Ser Robert Strong.

14 hours ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

I think it was indeed the Mountain's s head. I believe that Robert the Strong is a kind of Frankenstein's monster, consisting of several people's parts.

Whose in particular?

Hmm... dwarve's head huh??? Come to think of it, that might indeed be the case since they only present the skull and not the actual head......

That might lead me to believe that Cersei might have suspected there could be someone in Doran's court that could call her bluff...

Do we have any description of dornish lords who might know the mountain by sight?

18 hours ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

There were speculations that Robb Stark's head was sent to KL. Otherwise there were enough prisoners in Red Keep's dungeons.

Robb's head is one of have heard. Also Tywin's head is possible and Jaime's hand. I don't think the hand is likely though.

Archived