Westeros Pro Football Pick Em 2016

Manhole Eunuchsbane

So I renewed the league and sent out invites to all who played last season. The Group ID# is 5258 and the password this year is Tomsula. Anyone else who wants to play just click on the link below and enter the group ID# and the password. Let me know here if you have any problems getting in.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/group/5258?ng=1

On August 5, 2016 at 1:56 PM, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

So I renewed the league and sent out invites to all who played last season. The Group ID# is 5258 and the password this year is Tomsula. Anyone else who wants to play just click on the link below and enter the group ID# and the password. Let me know here if you have any problems getting in.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/group/5258?ng=1

I'm in. Thanks, Manhole!

On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

You can click the box to have a reminder email be sent to you each week.

I always do. Invariably, I get the reminder when I'm on my way to work and then I forget to do anything about it once I'm there... :P

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I just made my picks today too. There's some tough week 1 matchups.  I guess that's the way it goes week 1 when you're trying to figure out who's legit. Colts over Lions was one of the no-brianers if I recall correctly.

32 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Yeah I just made my picks today too. There's some tough week 1 matchups.  I guess that's the way it goes week 1 when you're trying to figure out who's legit. Colts over Lions was one of the no-brianers if I recall correctly.

Lot of interesting ones, methinks. Minn @ Tenn suddenly looks like it could go either way. Car @ Den should be a good one. Tampa Bay @ Atl? Who the hell knows. Cinn @ NYJ seems like a coin toss. Rough week.

Archived