Westeros Football League A

Whiskeyjack

I got my first 200+ point score this year in this league this week.

I may beat Jace by 140.  She wisely chose to not bother chasing third rate QB this week, saving her team for another day.

Plus she almost certainly boosted team revenue from Michigan alums when she started Tom Brady (bye) and Chad Henne (is he still playing?) at QB.  Jersey sales are almost as important as wins.

1 minute ago, Bronn Stone said:

Plus she almost certainly boosted team revenue from Michigan alums when she started Tom Brady (bye) and Chad Henne (is he still playing?) at QB.  Jersey sales are almost as important as wins.

Os would be proud

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2016 at 2:01 PM, Bronn Stone said:

I got my first 200+ point score this year in this league this week.

I may beat Jace by 140.  She wisely chose to not bother chasing third rate QB this week, saving her team for another day.

That week I think I was hoping Blake Bortles would get benched in the first quarter.

Meanwhile, since this is an invite only league can I expect a callback next year? I'd really appreciate the chance to redeem myself. I was so unbelievably confident...

17 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

That week I think I was hoping Blake Bortles would get benched in the first quarter.

Meanwhile, since this is an invite only league can I expect a callback next year? I'd really appreciate the chance to redeem myself. I was so unbelievably confident...

I'm kind of 50/50 on whether or not I'm going to play again next year.  Feeling burnt out on football this season.  But if I do, then everyone in this league will be invited back.  Was always intended to be a permanent group, where we only replace people if they go inactive.

(And if I don't play, then somebody else could always run the league and keep it going.)

• 2 weeks later...

Jaime. You and me kid. I'll take my shot here because I won't be able to in Experts.

Your lineup of Luck, Taylor, and Miller makes my brain confused because I keep thinking I'm looking at my own Experts team (despite the Luck trade). I hope that your team has similar playoff success. :)

I have some decisions to make with Marshall v Alshon or even Gabriel and at RB with Powell, Gore (v Min - EW), or Gillislee (stupid to try to stack Buff runners against Cleveland?), and at TE with LaGronkious, broken Jordan Reed, and brain broken CJ F-[I'm not trying]-wicz. 

Full confidence that I'll make the wrong decisions for all. ;) 

3 hours ago, Week said:

To put in on the record - I am terrified of what Freeman is going to do against the 49ers. I just hope they get a lead and then put in Coleman.

I was right - so I lose. Congrats Jaime.

12 hours ago, JJ Lannister said:

This one is gonna come down to the wire. I have a lead of 11.84 and Jaime has Ebron playing tonight. Good luck Jaime! 

Man, I was debating taking Lamar Miller out the last day I had a signal while traveling (either Wednesday or Thursday) when I saw he was questionable, but left him in and not putting Rob Kelley in turned out to be the difference. Brutal.

All the same, congrats JJ! We may be seeing you back in Experts after only a one year hiatus. 

10 hours ago, Jaime L said:

Man, I was debating taking Lamar Miller out the last day I had a signal while traveling (either Wednesday or Thursday) when I saw he was questionable, but left him in and not putting Rob Kelley in turned out to be the difference. Brutal.

All the same, congrats JJ! We may be seeing you back in Experts after only a one year hiatus. 

When I saw Miller was inactive and you hadn't switched him, I figured you didn't have access. Sucks to win that way but I will take it. Hopefully winning both A and D is enough to get me back into Experts. It's my favorite league by far. 

Archived