Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

There are no non-Westeros names in Westeros C, Thunderdome, Experts, or Dynasty.  Westeros A has one, but hasn't drafted yet and Jace will almost certainly change hers. 

Up to you - as long as you stay off my lawn, I care not.  Iron Bank Cash Homies would be a fine name, and at least close enough.

8 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Vultures! Teddy's knee isn't even cold and I'm beset on all sides in Experts and B by 'friendly' offers to replace him.

You know you want a heaping helping of P. Lynch gurl.  

/I'll even throw in Laquan Treadwell for a hemorrhoid doughnut and a pack of Juicy Fruit.

20 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

In my defense this is the first 2 QB draft I've ever done. Over the last couple of days I was pouring over draft strategy guides for 2 QB leagues, and every last one of them insisted on drafting a QB no later than the third round, so I complied. :P 

I looked at some of those myself. I think the issue though is that we start 4 WR's and 3 RB's and those guides are assuming that the league starts with less.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I can't buy a win in either of my Westeros Leagues. I had the Panthers triumvirate of Newton/Benjamin/Olsen all blow up to no avail. :blink:

I screwed up the 2nd half of the draft and am paying the price. That and Gurly has gotten me nothing. Plus played an awesome team this week.

• 5 weeks later...

Manhole -

Was dropping Cam Newton an accident?  I'm guessing it had to be.  Please let me know, because I can send him back over to your team if it was.

I mean, this is my one team that really sucks this year, so if Cam wants to join up and lead us back to glory, I'm not going to complain.  But feel like you probably just clicked the wrong button there.  :P

Edit - Talked to Manhole and he meant to drop Artis-Payne.  :lol:  Order has been restored.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2016 at 9:24 AM, Tywin et al. said:

Very happy with my draft, but I'm still shaking my fists at @Manhole Eunuchsbane for starting that ungodly early run on QBs. 

QB - Palmer, Dalton (A. Smith, Gabbert)

RB - Martin, Lacy, Stewart (Gore, Abdullah)

WR - Hopkins, Bryant, Diggs, V. Jackson (T. Smith, Garcon)

TE - Reed (Graham, Ebron*)

DEF - Arizona (Jets)

K - Gano (Boswell)

*Autodrafted in the second to last round. Kind of a waste, but w/e.

Draft Grade: A

This?:

Just curious, T-Wizzle, how that straight shot into experts is working out for you? :P

Archived