Westeros Football League C

Whiskeyjack

People in this league - Whiskeyjack, Jaime, Bronn, Mudguard, Mcbigski, Scuba Steve, Howdyphillip, Pyroclastic Flow, Lord Lyman, Briantw

This league is expanded roster and will have an auction draft.  Need to figure out the draft date.  Prefer to have everyone present if possible.  Here are our options -

Monday August 22

Tuesday August 23

Wednesday August 24

Thursday August 25

Friday August 26

Saturday August 27

Sunday August 28

Monday August 29

Tuesday August 30

Wednesday August 31

Thursday September 1

Friday September 2

Saturday September 3

Sunday September 4

Monday September 5

Tuesday September 6

Wednesday September 7

Please respond in this thread with a list of the dates that you cannot draft.  

So here are our updated options.

Monday August 22

Tuesday August 23

Wednesday August 24

Friday August 26

Saturday August 27

Monday August 29

Tuesday September 6

Hopefully everyone else can make one of those.  Need to hear from Jaime, Bronn, Mudguard, Scuba Steve, Howdyphillip, Pyroclastic Flow, Briantw.

So here are our options.  Haven't heard from Bronn, HP, or Brian yet. 

Tuesday August 23

Wednesday August 24

Friday August 26

Tuesday September 6

I'm currently leaning toward an early draft in this one - either August 23rd or 24th.  But will give them another day or so before finalizing.

Any interest in changing the starting lineup to 1QB along with a QB/WR/TE/RB Flex?  With byes, you really need 3 QBs in this league so there's often no starter even available on the waiver wire.  Hate so see a last minute injury blow up a team during the playoff hunt.  I think that people are almost always going to start 2 QBs anyway in my proposed format, but not quite as punishing if for some reason you can't.

The QB situation is the primary reason I got relegated from Experts last season. (I rode with Romo and Cutler I believe) I'd personally like to see it the same so as to practice not to get caught like that again. 

Also, I just wanted to announce my intention to thrash all of you soundly this season... ^_^

If and when the time comes to discuss it, I have no objection to the superflex in lieu of QB2.  It really is a patchwork solution - if your RB4 or WR5 or TE2 is better than your QB2, you have a serious problem on an ongoing basis.  For one week patching of a leaky boat though, why not?

Interesting first draft.  No clue what to think really.

QB - A.Rodgers, T.Brady (J.Cutler, J.Flacco, R.Fitzpatrick, A.Smith, J.Garoppolo)

RB - M.Ingram, C.Hyde, J.Ajayi (D.Henry, C.Michael, D.Washington, D.Booker, T.Hightower)

WR - J.Jones, D.Bryant, J.Matthews, M.Sanu (M.Wallace, W.Fuller)

TE - C.Fleener

Feel pretty good overall I guess.  Probably need to trade some of the QB depth for upgrades at RB and WR though.

Post Trade;

QB: Stafford, Dalton (Ryan, Gabbert, Goff)

RB: Freeman, Latavius Murray, R Jennings (Coleman, Powell, Ware)

WR: A. Robinson, AJ Green, A Cooper, C. Coleman (Aiken, Torrey Smith, Wright, LaFell)

TE: Gates

K: Folk

DT: Denver

Archived