Westeros Football League C

Whiskeyjack

Completely blame myself for starting Carr over Brady at QB2, which is probably going to cost me my game. 

But at the same time - Dez doing nothing while Zeke churns out yards is kind of brutal.  I'm not watching, so maybe he's hurt?  Or Dak just hates him, like most of the year.  Either way, painful.

19 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Completely blame myself for starting Carr over Brady at QB2, which is probably going to cost me my game. 

But at the same time - Dez doing nothing while Zeke churns out yards is kind of brutal.  I'm not watching, so maybe he's hurt?  Or Dak just hates him, like most of the year.  Either way, painful.

Both our teams sucked ass this week.  My QBs combined for 10 turnovers, 7 interceptions and 3 fumbles.  Dez scoring -1 was really brutal too.  I need 30 points from Edelman, Mitchell, and Tucker, which might happen, but it's not something I would bet on.  

Yeah the dez letdown was the final nail in the coffin.  But would have been fine if I started brady.  Had him in all week but got nervous about the matchup (especially with no gronk) and went Carr instead since he's been good too.  Bad move and tough way to lose.

6 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Probably the worst loss I've ever taken, given the timing and the context.  :(

Losing a super close match is tough.  So many what ifs.  Hope you get a lucky break in one of your other leagues to balance things out.

We actually have a trade among the teams in the finals.

I give up Bilal Powell for Marvin Jones Jr.

I think Jones is a better WR4 for me this week than Kenny Britt.

Fleabottom gets a choice at RB3 between Powell and Doug Martin without losing a starting WR.

At least part of my concern was that my three remaining teams are too similar and I want to have a more spread out chance of winning a couple of leagues and staying in Experts. This is one where I have a good chance.

(though I may end up abandoning the Stafford-Jones connection, keeping just Jones, if I get the sense that AJ Green is TRULY ready to go and go with Dalton-Green)

Archived