Westeros Open and Westeros Outlaw Fantasy Football

Howdyphillip

Hey guys... Here is a thread to discuss these two leagues. Please check in and let us know your Username and Team Name. At this point, I know most of you by real names, and I have trouble putting those names with teams and what you go by here on the board. I may look into the possibility of opening up a google hangout for the live draft if anyone is interested in real time discussion and trash talk during it. Having said that, I also wanted to announce my intention of soundly thrashing all of you (especially Jaxom). Best of luck guys and let's make this as fun as possible... 

Hey Howdy, I just noticed that Open and Experts are both drafting on Sept 1, 30 minutes apart.  Is it possible for you to move the draft date?  There are at least a couple of us in both leagues.  If one was a snake draft, I'd give it a try, but I don't think I can keep up with two auction drafts.

If I hadn't already said that I was OK with Sept 1 in Experts, and I think my reply in Experts was before Howdy announced the draft date for Open, I'd consider asking Jaime to see if he could move the date.  Jaime also went through a lot of trouble to determine a date that would work for everyone in the league, so I don't want to ask him to reschedule.  If we can't reschedule Open, I'll try drafting for both leagues simultaneously.  Seems like a really bad idea drafting two auction leagues simultaneously though...

BTW, I'm Dreadfort Direwolves in Open and my other Westeros leagues.

11 hours ago, Mudguard said:

If I hadn't already said that I was OK with Sept 1 in Experts, and I think my reply in Experts was before Howdy announced the draft date for Open, I'd consider asking Jaime to see if he could move the date.  Jaime also went through a lot of trouble to determine a date that would work for everyone in the league, so I don't want to ask him to reschedule.  If we can't reschedule Open, I'll try drafting for both leagues simultaneously.  Seems like a really bad idea drafting two auction leagues simultaneously though...

BTW, I'm Dreadfort Direwolves in Open and my other Westeros leagues.

Let me see if I can figure out another date that works . Noticed immediately after picking September 1st that it conflicted with one of HP's leagues but wasn't sure if we had anyone in both. Definitely want to avoid having you drafting in two leagues at once if at all possible. 

5 hours ago, Jaime L said:

Let me see if I can figure out another date that works . Noticed immediately after picking September 1st that it conflicted with one of HP's leagues but wasn't sure if we had anyone in both. Definitely want to avoid having you drafting in two leagues at once if at all possible. 

Thanks for being flexible on the date.  It's much appreciated.  I think there are at least three of us in both leagues.  Jace, Mya, and myself.

Guys keep me posted about this. If we need to move Open, there are dates available. I am going through a surgery tomorrow and will be out of commission for a few days at least, but I will check back when I can. Thanks Jamie.

On 8/17/2016 at 1:32 PM, Howdyphillip said:

Guys keep me posted about this. If we need to move Open, there are dates available. I am going through a surgery tomorrow and will be out of commission for a few days at least, but I will check back when I can. Thanks Jamie.

Hope it goes well Phillip. 

• 2 weeks later...

I somehow forgot to draft a backup QB. And I wasn't even drinking. So anyways...

QB-B. Bortles, D. Prescott (picked him up after the draft)

RB-E. Elliott, J. Charles, G. Bernard

WR-A. Jeffrey, J. Nelson, D. Moncrief, S. Shepard, T. Benjamin, M. Thomas, M. Wheaton

TE-C. Fleener

K-C. Catanzaro

Def-Kansas City

Archived