Westeros Open and Westeros Outlaw Fantasy Football

Howdyphillip

On 8/31/2016 at 7:02 PM, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I somehow forgot to draft a backup QB. And I wasn't even drinking. So anyways...

QB-B. Bortles, D. Prescott (picked him up after the draft)

RB-E. Elliott, J. Charles, G. Bernard

WR-A. Jeffrey, J. Nelson, D. Moncrief, S. Shepard, T. Benjamin, M. Thomas, M. Wheaton

TE-C. Fleener

K-C. Catanzaro

Def-Kansas City

I dropped D. Prescott for Bradford and M. Wheaton for S. Ware. Think I'm happy with my squad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/12/2016 at 1:59 PM, Jaxom 1974 said:

I feel like I need to play against Jace every week.  In both open and outlaw...

Well,  I wish you would have played her this week in Open also.  She stomped me.  I really wanted to win this league this year to  get back in Experts,  but injuries have torn up this team. 

I am however tearing it up in Outlaw this year...  That is good. I wish I would have rolled with Stafford in more of my leagues this year. 

On 10/18/2016 at 1:47 PM, Jaxom 1974 said:

I think there are a lot of us wanting to win and get back into Experts! :lol:

When I was high upon the mountain, the football gods revealed the truth of Fantasy to me... you are all special in your own ways.

• 1 month later...

Well, you guys beat the hell out of me in Open this season and the playoff are starting this week. We have a Jaxom and Mya meeting in the first round (call me biased, but I'm kind of hoping for a Jaxom win in this league to get him back in Experts to annoy people. Sorry Mya...) We also have a Long Pigs vs Bloodroyal match going on with the Hiphophagis and Direwolves waiting on their byes.

In Outlaw this year, I have secured a playoff spot, and so has Littlefingers in the Air. For the final 2 playoff spots every single person in the league will be competing for them but for Kingslanding Cullers. This should be a fun one to watch.

Man, Outlaw is having a crazy Week 14. It looks like The Yronwood Bloodroyals might edge The Ponies. I think that will jump them from 9th and into the playoffs. Looks like the 7-8-9 spots are going to jump the 4-5-6 spots. Crazy close finish with no team finishing better than 8-6 and no team finishing worse than 6-8.

12 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Man, Outlaw is having a crazy Week 14. It looks like The Yronwood Bloodroyals might edge The Ponies. I think that will jump them from 9th and into the playoffs. Looks like the 7-8-9 spots are going to jump the 4-5-6 spots. Crazy close finish with no team finishing better than 8-6 and no team finishing worse than 6-8.

Outlaw is set up as the traditional FF settings which make it a four team playoff race. Congrats on the strong finish though. It looks like Trebs and I going head to head this week... Good luck Trebs.

13 minutes ago, Howdyphillip said:

Outlaw is set up as the traditional FF settings which make it a four team playoff race. Congrats on the strong finish though. It looks like Trebs and I going head to head this week... Good luck Trebs.

Yeah, I should've clicked forward on the Playoff settings. Oh well, it was a nice run. Good luck to all who made the playoffs. Crazy parity in this league. It's really anyone's to win.

On Friday, December 09, 2016 at 8:54 PM, Howdyphillip said:

Well, you guys beat the hell out of me in Open this season and the playoff are starting this week. We have a Jaxom and Mya meeting in the first round (call me biased, but I'm kind of hoping for a Jaxom win in this league to get him back in Experts to annoy people. Sorry Mya...) We also have a Long Pigs vs Bloodroyal match going on with the Hiphophagis and Direwolves waiting on their byes.

In Outlaw this year, I have secured a playoff spot, and so has Littlefingers in the Air. For the final 2 playoff spots every single person in the league will be competing for them but for Kingslanding Cullers. This should be a fun one to watch.

Yeah. Mya effed that all up! :lol:

Now I need a lot of repeat people and a Dynasty win...a low totem rung into Experts.

1 hour ago, Week said:

Who is left in Open?

Mya and I are playing each other this week, so one member of Experts will be in the final.  Yronwood Bloodroyals and Hardhome Hippophagi are playing for the other spot, but I don't think either is in Experts.  My team in Open has been pretty mediocre all year, so I've been really lucky to get a bye.

9 minutes ago, Mudguard said:

Mya and I are playing each other this week, so one member of Experts will be in the final.  Yronwood Bloodroyals and Hardhome Hippophagi are playing for the other spot, but I don't think either is in Experts.  My team in Open has been pretty mediocre all year, so I've been really lucky to get a bye.

So say we all.

Good luck to the Experts! :)

Archived