Pictionary game 32 Round 5 Describing You have until 21:00 18th Sept

Pebble thats Stubby

Pictionary game 32  Sign up thread.  A big thank you to all the previous hosts and especially our wonderful Helena who hosted the last game in the distant past.

Its been months since the last game ended.  this is not acceptable.

A new game will start mon 5th September at the latest.  (provided we have 5 players)

Would really be nice to make the magic 9 or heavens above 12)

If you have time constraints please let me know ASAP.

There is no theme, but if you are stuck for sentences I can provide suggestions.

I'll post rules and stuff later, but really you all know them by now.

draw and describe. 

please be aware, I will be strict on sentences.   Its supposed to be a sentence not a paragraph.  I will reject long rambling submissions that grammatically should be multi sentences.

Try to keep pictures and sentences moderately clean and inoffensive.  Making a flower pretend to blush is one thing, but a really blushing flower is often going too far.

It would be nice if you can all try to complete your rounds promptly and early.  Please be aware that if we are still playing at the end of September, there will be a break in play while your host has fun in Belfast.

Bonus rounds are available for those that complete the current task.

Please ensure all Sign up PM's  are titled  "Your Name - Pictionary"     Failure to do so, may result in your PM being rejected and finding yourself kidnapped, Gagged, Tied to a chair and forced to endure my ex-aunts attempts at a musical career.  On constant replay for 78 hours.      and no, you don't get comfort breaks or a nappy or any food / water.

Current task.   Round 8 Final round    You have until   9pm   26th September.   GMT+1   
(bolded names have completed the task)

Bucky                                                           +85 points   

Stonned Heart / Deistiel                               +76 points

Helena                                                          +73 points 

Titan/ManCat                                              +71 points

Emmit                                                           +62 points    ( includes -5 Points for lateness without notification.)

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer                    +60points  

BlackBear              (away 8th - 11th)            +40 points     (  inculdes -10 Points for lateness without notification.)

Rocksniffer                                                 +40 points      ( includes -5 Points for lateness without notification.)

Lany                                                            +30 points  (includes -15 points for lateness without notification)

Replacements

Knight of Ashes                         5 points

Bex

First of my Name                        9 points

Bonus chain Status

Bonus chain 1   -Finished

Bonus chain 2  - Finished

Bonus chain 3  -Finished

Bonus chain 4   - Finished

Bonus chain 5  -  Finished

Bonus chain 6 - -out draw  (chain available for  Lany, Blackbear, Rocksniffer, Helena, Bucky and Emmit)

18 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

congratulations Helena on being the first person to Send me a correctly titled PM without further promoting than that which is in this thread.

The shame I feel is so great my wife and family feel it too.

Bumping to get sign ups.

and to say we have enough people now for a mini game if the worst happens.  but we still have loads of room.

Oh and there will be scoring this game.

10 points for 1st, 9for 2nd, 8 for 3rd  ect.  0 points for 11th +

+ 3 points for every bonus description.  + 5 points for every bonus drawing.    -1 point for every rejected drawing.  -3 for every rejected sentence due to sentences really being paragraphs.    - 5 points for being late without giving advance notification. (penelty repeated every 12 hours until submission or sentence/drawing or replacement)

You have been warned!

Would be nice to have a full 9 players, But I will play with however many have signed up when Monday arrives.

Game due to start at approx 4pm on Monday the 5th September.

I have bonus chains available for those that want them.   Some of them have been out for drawing for a while now (although they may have been devilishly hard to draw).

At least one of the bonus chains contains Adult content and is NSFW.  if you would rather not receive this chain then please say so.   or request it if you would like it.

i have sent the required pm and request for a nasty little bonus to hold me over....

and let me get this straight...clean and inoffensive ...that must mean...no harry potter...no dog balls...no dominatrix outfits...

sad really, what i have been reduced to...fully clothed flowers only pretending to blush...

ah well, lets see how far i can push the edge of this envelope :devil:

Archived