Pictionary game 32 Round 5 Describing You have until 21:00 18th Sept

Pebble thats Stubby

Thanks Helena.

All 4 of the current Bonus chains are out for drawing.  Some of them have been out a while.  - Yes none of the bonus chains are easy, thats why they are bonus chains.  nothing worthwhile is easy. But it might be an idea to think about sending me the completed Pics.... maybe?

that said I can always create another bonus chain should those waiting for the game to start want one provided have not already got an uncompleted bonus chain to do...

Oh we still would really like at least one more person to join us by monday.   I can accept more,  but one more would be really nice then I won't have to end the game a round early.

my bonus is done and in...whats wrong wit you people...i am ready to describe y'alls totally safe-for-church drawings with not-safe-for-the-bar words.... :leer:

come to think of it why am i not bolded, oh Queen of the probes???

:smoking:

oops...i guess i was bolded...my bad.... :rolleyes:

Was that thanks for the sentence? Or was it thanks to Bex for being a replacement? 

I'll likely be at work when the sentences go out but I will have plenty of time tomorrow.

Also, we had a game start roughly this time last year, and I believe Pebs also hosted that one. Indistinctly recall the red car and the blue car (me and Rhae) having a race. That really does not feel like a whole year ago, how peculiar

That Thanks Helena was meant to be Thanks Bex for being a replacement.  However I am also very grateful for everyone who has sent in a sentence.    Ooh was it really a year ago I ran the speed pictionary with the really weird semi random scoring?

Sentences will be sent out shortly.....

31 hours remaining to draw your Pictures.

Deadline Thursday :16:15    UK time.   (GMT +1)

Bucky                                                      +15 points

Emmit                                                      +9 points

Rocksniffer                                                +5 points

Raisin(g) Bran 2 Greenseer                      +5 points

Titan/ManCat                                            +3 points

BlackBear                (away 8th - 11th)       +3 points

Stonned Heart / Deistiel                         +12 points

Lany

Helena                                                       +8 points

Replacements

Bonus chain Status

Bonus chain 1   - Out for drawing  (contains Adult content,  will only be sent if you request NSFW chain)

Bonus chain 2   - Out for drawing

Bonus chain 3   - available to describe

Bonus chain 4   -available to describe

On 8/25/2016 at 11:32 PM, Pebbles said:

Bumping to get sign ups.

and to say we have enough people now for a mini game if the worst happens.  but we still have loads of room.

Oh and there will be scoring this game.

10 points for 1st, 9for 2nd, 8 for 3rd  ect.  0 points for 11th +

+ 3 points for every bonus description.  + 5 points for every bonus drawing.    -1 point for every rejected drawing.  -3 for every rejected sentence due to sentences really being paragraphs.    - 5 points for being late without giving advance notification. (penelty repeated every 12 hours until submission or sentence/drawing or replacement)

You have been warned!

Not my fault if you don't read things I post in big bold writing.

bonus chains sent.

We are waiting (still with in the time limit, but it is today in like 8 hours.... ) for 4 people. 

I've heard from 3 of them and know they are doing it.

I've not heard anything from Blackbear, since he requested a bonus chain on the 28th.

He has not read the PM chain since according to the site.

I'm doubly worried since he is off to a wedding for several days.   I had planned on sending him the next round early so he didn't have to miss one.  Now it looks like I may have to replace him for both rounds.  (negative points there)

If you should see him on the board, please kick his ass for me.  ask him to respond to his PMs.

Archived