Pictionary game 32 Round 5 Describing You have until 21:00 18th Sept

Pebble thats Stubby

So, you may have noticed that I didn't post the new chain or hand in my pictionary yesterday - sorry about that, something came up this weekend. I think I should be back on track by tomorrow evening, but I understand that you've all been waiting for a while, so if you don't want to wait for me, I understand.

*sidles in sheepishly*

So uh, sorry guys. For reasons that are totally lost to me right now I spazzed out, and decided to pretend this thread didn't exist. The longer I left it the harder it became to address, vicious cycle sort of thing. Which is a pretty solid argument why I should never volunteer to be in charge or responsible for anything (thank god male birth control is becoming a thing.) In short: I'm an idiot.

If I haven't upset you too much may I be in your game TitanC?

7 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

*sidles in sheepishly*

So uh, sorry guys. For reasons that are totally lost to me right now I spazzed out, and decided to pretend this thread didn't exist. The longer I left it the harder it became to address, vicious cycle sort of thing. Which is a pretty solid argument why I should never volunteer to be in charge or responsible for anything (thank god male birth control is becoming a thing.) In short: I'm an idiot.

I do that ALL THE TIME (which is nice and reassuring for this Pictionary game :P )

Just glad to hear you're okay! Please come join the game! I'll sign you up :)

(And you should probably run the next game, because you run an excellent game, and I don't want us to miss out on our BB-game quota)

10 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

*sidles in sheepishly*

It is okay, BB, we still love you. :grouphug: That is, we do if you tell us what language Marge Simpson was writing in and what was it that she wrote.

See you in the new thread! :commie:

Thanks guys.

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

It is okay, BB, we still love you. :grouphug: That is, we do if you tell us what language Marge Simpson was writing in and what was it that she wrote.

I'll answer that in the new thread. So you better get over there guys, it'll be a real treat. (Not really of course.)

Archived