College football 2016 - aSECendency

lokisnow

Just now, Ferrum Aeternum said:

Many teams choose to stay out of town the night before gameday to avoid distractions.

Seems like loading up on a bus in full pads and then showing up literally three minutes before kick off would be more distracting...

But hey, I'm a basketball first guy you know! :thumbsup: 

Just now, Rhom said:

Seems like loading up on a bus in full pads and then showing up literally three minutes before kick off would be more distracting...

But hey, I'm a basketball first guy you know! :thumbsup: 

Ha, ok, I didn't see that, I assumed it was well before the game. That is pretty weird. :lol:   

5 minutes ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

Ha, ok, I didn't see that, I assumed it was well before the game. That is pretty weird. :lol:   

I heard ESPN radio talking heads talking about it this week, so I assume it's a normal thing.

4 hours ago, Ded As Ned said:

Holy Cow North Carolina!  Have a feeling this is gonna be my drop week in Pick'em.

ETA:  Just how the hell K-State always has WVU's number boggles the mind.  Still a half to go

The wizard has been defeated.  Finally got some bounces to go our way in the second half and this time it's K State that goes home with a heartbreaking loss. :)  

1 minute ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

So Memphis just had a 99 yard touchdown drive to pull within 6 of Ole Miss. Can the Rebels blow another 20 point lead? You bet your asses they can!

Fucking hell this is embarrassing.

That game always seems to find it's way into a tossup... watching now between peek-ins at how bad UK is losing

And FSU's nightmare continues. Their veteran offensive line is soft as hell and hasn't seemed to progress at all, WR's never make the big catches and Francois has looked more like a freshman of late. And that fucking defense. There is a breakdown in the secondary at least once on every opponent drive it seems, barely any pass rush and dumb penalties. What a waste of a season.

2 hours ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

Their locker room is on the other side of Howard's Rock and the ramp, so they bus from one side of the stadium to the other.  Which is lame.

4 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

Receiver has to fight for that yardage.  That's so anticlimactic there.  You get beat, fine.  You don't even really try to beat the tackler though?  Shame.

Yeah, wtf. Great game either way but I fucking hate Clemson. Yuck.

That was an incredible game. As hesitant as I ever am to pull for toolbag Petrino's teams, I must admit I was rooting for Jackson to get them the win on that last drive. 

In other news - Coach O had a successful debut with LSU. Most yards ever in an SEC game for them and unsurprisingly all it took was O showing Cam Cameron the door. :lol:   It'll be interesting to see if they can keep up this level of play the rest of the year. They looked fired up tonight on both sides of the ball.

Archived