Westeros Dynasty 2016

grozeng

I need a little help. Where do I find how much each of my players costs me? I need to cut several people, including my four inactive for the year players, but I don’t want to arrive at the draft with $5 in hand.

Tywin

Dollars Spent: 135
Penalty: 4 (4 - 1 years, 3 - 2 years)
Available Budget: 65
Roster Spots Remaining: 8

Allen Robinson - 29 (2 years)
Lamar Miller - 29 (2 years)
Russel Wilson - 26 (1 years)
Tevin Coleman - 7 (2 years)
Marvin Jones - 7 (2 years)
Derek Carr - 6 (2 years)
Gary Barnridge - 6 (1 year)
Will Fuller - 5 (2 year)
DeAngelo Williams - 4 (1 year)
Bilal Powell - 4 (3 years)
Brock Osweiler- 4 (3 years)
Jeremy Hill - 2 (1 years)
Tyrell Williams - 1 (3 years)
Latavius Murray - 1 (3 years)

Dropped Players:

David Cobb - 2 (2 years)
Ladarius Green - 3 (1 years)
Cody Latimer - 2 (2 years)
Phillip Dorsett - 1 (2 years)

So you have $65 right now for 8 spots. If you want to drop someone, divide the dollars by 3 and round it up if it is over 0.5,  Oh, and Manhole responded first that he was joining which is why he got the other team.

Edited by grozeng

17 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Tywin

Dollars Spent: 135
Penalty: 4 (4 - 1 years, 3 - 2 years)
Available Budget: 65
Roster Spots Remaining: 8

Allen Robinson - 29 (2 years)
Lamar Miller - 29 (2 years)
Russel Wilson - 26 (1 years)
Tevin Coleman - 7 (2 years)
Marvin Jones - 7 (2 years)
Derek Carr - 6 (2 years)
Gary Barnridge - 6 (1 year)
Will Fuller - 5 (2 year)
DeAngelo Williams - 4 (1 year)
Bilal Powell - 4 (3 years)
Brock Osweiler- 4 (3 years)
Jeremy Hill - 2 (1 years)
Tyrell Williams - 1 (3 years)
Latavius Murray - 1 (3 years)

Dropped Players:

David Cobb - 2 (2 years)
Ladarius Green - 3 (1 years)
Cody Latimer - 2 (2 years)
Phillip Dorsett - 1 (2 years)

So you have $65 right now for 8 spots. If you want to drop someone, divide the dollars by 3 and round it up if it is over 0.5,  Oh, and Manhole responded first that he was joining which is why he got the other team.

Thanks for the summary. Does this mean I can’t drop more people, because, for example, I’ve got two retired players still on my team?

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Thanks for the summary. Does this mean I can’t drop more people, because, for example, I’ve got two retired players still on my team?

You can drop any of them.  Retired players are free drops.  Injured or unsigned are not.

One thing that may be confusing the newcomers is that the site is showing your full roster from last season. You only have keeper rights to the players listed here. The rest of your roster consists of players with expired contracts or who were free agent pickups and those guys cannot be kept. 

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Oh OK that makes a lot more sense. So my actual roster is just the guys from From Robinson through Murray. Does everyone else just automatically drop at the draft?

Yes, they will be dropped when I finalize keepers tonight after I hear from everyone who they are dropping

10 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Yes, they will be dropped when I finalize keepers tonight after I hear from everyone who they are dropping

OK now I got it. Can I change the drops from above? Cause D. Williams isn't on a team. 

The drops listed are ones that were dropped in past years and you still have a penalty.  You can drop anyone under contract.  Now I see conflicting reports saying DeAngelo Williams is coming back.  Seeing as you inherited this team, I am OK if you drop him with no penalty since he did retire (right).  What do others think.

4 minutes ago, grozeng said:

The drops listed are ones that were dropped in past years and you still have a penalty.  You can drop anyone under contract.  Now I see conflicting reports saying DeAngelo Williams is coming back.  Seeing as you inherited this team, I am OK if you drop him with no penalty since he did retire (right).  What do others think.

I'm cool with that.

On an unrelated note, I was offered TY Hilton ($6) for AJ Green ($37), both of whom are on the last year of their contracts. I like this idea as I'm likley in a rebuild mode, so it would be nice to get some extra cap space, but I don't find Hilton to be a particularly useful piece, as it looks like Luck might not be healthy anytime soon. Anyone interested in making a potentially better offer?   

1 hour ago, grozeng said:

Ohhh, duh. I should have looked more closely at my team. So hypothetical, if I drop Barnidge I’d pay a $2 fine this year and that’s it, and if I dropped Miller I’d pay a $10 fine this year and next, correct? And would be the same if I kept them through the draft and then dropped them mid season?