Westeros Dynasty 2016

grozeng

OK, I am showing Cooks was 1 year last year and I am pretty sure that was what was in the front page before I made the changes, but I will go with what you have.   I can't make the edit right now from work, but will do it prior to the draft.

Updated it in Yahoo, so you now have Cooks at $9 and Rogers is not on your roster.

Edited by grozeng

46 minutes ago, RaceBannon42 said:

Tiki was like the #1 RB in the league at the time and I needed a RB. Brees was a back up and was unproven coming off the torn labrum. I had Carson Palmer in Cinci as my starter locked up back when he was a top 5 QB. and I was challenging for the title. It made a ton of sense for me.

You also got Jay Cutler for $1 in the deal as well. Back when he was less of a punchline. :P

It really made sense because I think I gave you 2 top players for good contracts.  Tiki did go on to get injured the next week too, which was not good.  And who knew Brees was going to be Brees.  That was back when a cheap Brees and Rudi Johnson made me competitive every year.

That went faster than normal.  Do people want to add an IR spot?  If so, the one rule would be you can't have more than 22 players on contracts for the draft.  The IR person counts to your budget.  I would only want to add 1 here not 2.  What do people think?

Also, since we start week 1, let me know if we need to edit any rosters.  Bronn I got Smith and Gilleslee

Edited by grozeng

We just did a draft with a game in the bag and those points counting. Not sure how you would weigh an IR slot much heavier than that. Outside of a couple of injured players (Edelmen and Meredith) gotten on the cheap, I don't see much in the way of harm. And consider that those two owners are going to have to burn that IR slot right off the jump. We're all going to have key pieces get injured throughout the course of the season. An IR slot more often than not will at least give you the option of not potentially throwing a game just in order to hold onto an injured keeper. An IR slot is pretty key to this sort of format.  

/Oh yeah, when do we have to declare contract lengths by?

Edited by Manhole Eunuchsbane