Westeros Dynasty 2016

grozeng

Those injured post draft can be added.  So I can add Greg Olsen.  Those injured during the draft can't be added.  So I can't add Cam Meredith.  

I think that is going to be the rule I propose going forward.  So the IR is not a place to stash a good contract, it is a place to provide relief if someone under contract gets injured during the year.  So if you draft someone that is already injured, you can't add them.  But we can vote on that pre-draft next year.

Oh, and the IR slot is in there now.

Edited by grozeng

@RaceBannon42

Dude, you might have the best top to bottom team I’ve ever seen. Literally any combination of your players would have beaten me.

Also, that multi-year $9 bid on Watson is looking pretty good right about now. Who knows if he’ll actually be a good QB, but it looks like he’s going to be a very good fantasy QB.

I'm the only other idiot who's still awake when these #PAC12AfterDark games are on, so I'm the only other guy who's heard of half the Bears :(

BTW, speaking of which - Bronner, you still in SF these days? I'm moving back to the Bay next weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2017 at 8:09 AM, grozeng said:

Hope no one is upset with my blatant abuse of power.  My phone somehow dropped Brees instead of Kerwyn Williams on Saturday so I used the commish tools to correct it.

I actually need your abuse of power. I picked up Morris, but I meant to drop Lewis, not Powell.

On 10/13/2017 at 0:35 PM, Tywin et al. said:

I actually need your abuse of power. I picked up Morris, but I meant to drop Lewis, not Powell.

8 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Should be fixed

Lies! They're all against me! Slanderers, thieves! Cutthroats and cowards!

Add an IR slot after the draft, abuse the rules, help your cronies!

But when I say that I had Tom Brady at 1 dollar for 12 years? Crickets.

Pretty big blockbuster between ME and me

ME gets - Brees, Bell and Decker

I get - Ajayi ($1 - 1 more year), Corey Davis ($7 - 3 more years,) and Eli.

Basically, my fantasy year sucks and I am building for next year.  I really like Davis and a $1 Ajayi is awesome.  Maybe premature since I lost a couple of close ones in this league, but just the way my teams have been going, I think my limited research and values on players were off this year

ME is going to swing for the fences this year.

1 minute ago, grozeng said:

Pretty big blockbuster between ME and me

ME gets - Brees, Bell and Decker

I get - Ajayi ($1 - 1 more year), Corey Davis ($7 - 3 more years,) and Eli.

Basically, my fantasy year sucks and I am building for next year.  I really like Davis and a $1 Ajayi is awesome.  Maybe premature since I lost a couple of close ones in this league, but just the way my teams have been going, I think my limited research and values on players were off this year

ME is going to swing for the fences this year.

SEE ABOVE!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

If Davis gets healthy, I think he's going to be a beast. 

He is someone I really wanted in this league.  I am thinking I should have asked for Kamara too though looking at your roster, but felt bad that I was offline for like 2 days and wanted to get this done before the games tomorrow.

Just realized this could also potentially change things in that I was projected to score more than Race this week and now I am not.