Westeros Dynasty 2016

grozeng

On 9/3/2021 at 3:09 PM, BLU-RAY said:

A friend of mine might be able to do it if we switch Dynasty to 9/9, but he has another league that might end up drafting then instead. Very tentative.

Sorry. was away for the weekend.  I think at this point, anything will work

On 8/22/2021 at 9:37 PM, grozeng said:

@Bronn Stone @Tywin et al. @BLU-RAY @Jaxom 1974 @RaceBannon42 @briantw @Lord Dracarys @Babblebauble

Since we still need 2 owners, let's skip week 1 and move the draft to next week..  What days/times work?

I can do Mon/Tues next week... I probably can't do Wed, but might be able to make it work. For Thurs I'd probably need it to be crazy early (like 5 PM eastern), and I probably can't do Friday.

Still confirming w/ my friend whether he can join or not.

2 hours ago, BLU-RAY said:

I can do Mon/Tues next week... I probably can't do Wed, but might be able to make it work. For Thurs I'd probably need it to be crazy early (like 5 PM eastern), and I probably can't do Friday.

Still confirming w/ my friend whether he can join or not.

OK, looks like Monday or Tuesday for Dynasty - 

On 9/3/2021 at 1:44 PM, BLU-RAY said:

Should we ask off-board people?

At this point - sure.

And if we draft Monday or Tuesday I am going to extend the contract period until we have the new people.  So probably Sunday before the games.

I realized I never put up my updated list.  I am totally blowing up my team.  Dropping all my bad contracts. - Julio Jones, Kenyan Drake, David Johnson, Zach Ertz, Daniel Jones.  Frees up $54 for me.

37 minutes ago, grozeng said:

We still need 1 owner.  Do we just auto-draft Dracarys' team and decide as a group on contracts (if there are any good ones).  I can make sure the bye weeks are full each week.

While FAR from ideal, I think this is better than skipping.

1 hour ago, grozeng said:

Well, we have 9.  It could potentially screw up the player values.  But I think the expensive guys will go for more and the cheaper will stay the same.

So try to get a placeholder.

@Jaime L, can you draft and manage this league until it can be handed off? 

I'd offer to get some of my off site buddies to step up, but I'd prefer to keep those worlds seperate. 

7 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

So try to get a placeholder.

@Jaime L, can you draft and manage this league until it can be handed off? 

I'd offer to get some of my off site buddies to step up, but I'd prefer to keep those worlds seperate. 

Yeah, if we can even just get someone to just draft and then I can manage the team during the year.

11 minutes ago, grozeng said:

I don't think I can assign keepers until he joins the league

By what time do I need to get you my final roster list tomorrow? So far all I've said is I'm ditching Wentz. Man did I get that one wrong.