Westeros Dynasty 2016

grozeng

26 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

By what time do I need to get you my final roster list tomorrow? So far all I've said is I'm ditching Wentz. Man did I get that one wrong.

I am doing the rosters now.  So the earlier the better.  I already updated the rosters on these pages.  Ideally I wanted everything prior to the Sunday games but I guess any last minute are OK.

On 8/22/2021 at 10:08 PM, grozeng said:

Tywin - @Tywin et al.

Dollars Spent: 61
Penalty: 5 (5 - 1 year; 4 - 2 years))
Available Budget: 139
Roster Spots Remaining: 13

Stefan Diggs - 15 (1 year)
Phillip Lindsay - 13 (1 year)
Jerry Jeudy - 7 (2 years)
Justin Herbert - 5 (3 years)
Justin Jefferson - 5 (3 years)
Ronald Jones - 5 (1 year)
Jarvis Landry - 3 (1 years)
Kenny Stills - 2 (1 years)
Justin Tucker - 1 (1 years)

Dropped:

Peyton Barber - 3 (2 years)
Carson Wentz - 13 (2 years)

Keep Diggs, Herbert, JJ*, Landry and Tucker. What's my budget after that? Around $155?

*Jefferson obviously.

Edited by Tywin et al.

Just now, grozeng said:

Did Kenny Stills retire?  If so I think he is a free drop.  He is not in Yahoo anymore

He's a FA. Was trying to figure that one out and how it works if he's not signed and unclear if he wants to keep playing.

Well, FA are normally a drop and a penalty, but he is not in Yahoo.

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Keep Diggs, Herbert, JJ, Landry and Tucker. What's my budget after that? Around $155?

If I give you Stills as a free drop you would have $47 spent (including $11 penalty) and $153 left for 16 players

2 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Well, FA are normally a drop and a penalty, but he is not in Yahoo.

If I give you Stills as a free drop you would have $47 spent (including $11 penalty) and $153 left for 16 players

Since we don't know his status, I think the fair thing to do would count it as a straight drop this year, and if turns out he is retired, just give me a $1 back next season. 

Just now, Tywin et al. said:

Since we don't know his status, I think the fair thing to do would count it as a straight drop this year, and if turns out he is retired, just give me a $1 back next season. 

But I think if they were not in Yahoo we treated them as a free drop.  @Bronn Stone I remembering correctly?  Like Dez Bryant was a penalty for me when I dropped him the Year he did not play because he was still in Yahoo.  But others that retired and are gone from Yahoo were free.

1 minute ago, grozeng said:

But I think if they were not in Yahoo we treated them as a free drop.  @Bronn Stone I remembering correctly?  Like Dez Bryant was a penalty for me when I dropped him the Year he did not play because he was still in Yahoo.  But others that retired and are gone from Yahoo were free.

It's a 1 year, $2 deal, so it's only a $1 hit this year. Not really a big deal since I'll still have over 75% of my cap with a true QB1 and two WR1 at next to nothing. Plus the week delay is kind of letting me out of the other JJ deal considering he got hurt and is worthless at $7 for the season.

8 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Should we drop Cam Akers at $21 for 2 years from Lord Dracarys' team?  He has a couple of other high contracts, but that one is really bad.  

On 8/22/2021 at 10:32 PM, grozeng said:

Lord Dracarys  @Lord Dracarys

Dollars Spent: 114

Penalty: 1 (1 - 1 years)

Available Budget: 86

Roster Spots Remaining: 13

Cam Akers - 21 (2 years)
Joe Burrow - 18 (3 years)
Melvin Gordon - 17 (1 years)
Tua Tagovailoa - 15 (3 years)
Sony Michel - 11 (1 years)
Baker Mayfield 10 (1 years)
Daren Waller  - 10 (1 year)
Henry Ruggs III - 9 (2 years)
Antonio Gibson - 8 (1 year)
Laviska Shenault Jr - 7 (2 years)

Dropped Players:

Rashard Penny 10 (1 years)

What do you even do with this mess? 

Waller should be safe, but after that, yikes. Personally if I inherited this team Baker would be the only other player I'd keep. 

Still can't believe I got Herbert for $5, four years when Burrow and Tua went for those prices.

6 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

What do you even do with this mess? 

Waller should be safe, but after that, yikes. Personally if I inherited this team Baker would be the only other player I'd keep. 

Still can't believe I got Herbert for $5, four years when Burrow and Tua went for those prices.

Everyone else was pretty close to their Yahoo prices.    Gibson is good too.  Maybe drop Michel too, but Akers is a definite.