Westeros Dynasty 2016

grozeng

On 11/21/2021 at 11:19 PM, BLU-RAY said:

Well, the trade deadline setting for that league was the 20th (which is the Yahoo default); I cannot recall if the nature of this league is such that we don't do a trade deadline (since you theoretically always have something to play / build for, unlike in a redraft).

Don't we need one for the playoffs though?

1 hour ago, Bronn Stone said:

It is my understanding that trades during the playoffs must be between teams either both in or both out.

I am fine with that.  

And can we discuss how bad my team is.  I just had 71 points.  Is that a low for one of our leagues?  Does not help that I did not see Lamar was out until the 2nd half of the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Getting  a jump start on this league too.  I will create a new thread once we have all the owners so the rosters can be on the first page.

@Tywin et al. @BLU-RAY @Bronn Stone @Babblebauble @Jaxom 1974 @briantw @boiled leather @RaceBannon42

Let me know if you are still in and then I will post the rules/rosters in the new thread once we have a full league.

In for this one. Keeper I was only a fill in for the year. I want to limit myself to four leagues (plus my money league) this year and Dynasty and A are locks. Can fill B, C and Keeper if needed but don't want to do all three.

@Whiskeyjack, just adding you to keep this in mind.

Also, is the survivor league dead?

35 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

In for this one. Keeper I was only a fill in for the year. I want to limit myself to four leagues (plus my money league) this year and Dynasty and A are locks. Can fill B, C and Keeper if needed but don't want to do all three.

@Whiskeyjack, just adding you to keep this in mind.

Also, is the survivor league dead?

Wasn't your keeper team really good?