Westeros Dynasty 2016

grozeng

On 8/22/2018 at 4:53 PM, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Just an FYI, I will likely be dropping Robinson for the one year, $10 hit. He wasn't worth $29 before, and he's coming off of a torn ACL and who knows what he will do in Chicago. Frankly I regret not dropping him last year. Thankfully this season will be the last of the rebuilding period. It looks like all my bad contracts will be gone after this year and I'll have almost all my cap space back and a cheap elite FF QB. Still should have locked up Watson for 4 years though. 

It's official, Miller is joining Robinson and has been given his walking papers. 

That means I'll have $117 and 13 spots to fill. 

3 hours ago, grozeng said:

We still need one more owner I think.  Please help in the recruiting.

Are there any drafts 9/6?  Jaxom can you start at 8:30 central?

As I said above, I'll play if you need another.  Love dynasty.

4 minutes ago, briantw said:

As I said above, I'll play if you need another.  Love dynasty.

Cool it is yours.  Scuba Steve's team.  Can you IM me your email and I will get you in the league tonight.

We are full.  Now need a draft day and time.  Does 9/4 work?

If not 9/6 and the first game counts retroactively like last year?

Edited by grozeng

2 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Cool it is yours.  Scuba Steve's team.  Can you IM me your email and I will get you in the league tonight.

Done.  

What's my team situation like?  I assume awful.

2 minutes ago, briantw said:

Done.  

Actually not that bad.  The teams are on the first page.  You have Scuba Steve's.  Derrick Henry and Jamaal Williams relatively cheap.  And not a lot of money dedicated to players so you are pretty good for the draft and really no bad contracts.

Make sure to read through the rules, too - particularly the penalty for dropping a player, as this may inform any drops you want to make before the draft this year. 

Groz - I can make 9/4 or 9/6.

29 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Actually not that bad.  The teams are on the first page.  You have Scuba Steve's.  Derrick Henry and Jamaal Williams relatively cheap.  And not a lot of money dedicated to players so you are pretty good for the draft and really no bad contracts.

Is it too late to change the Funchess drop and keep him?  That's a good deal for him.

Any drops that Groz has listed are probably there because the owner dropped that player prior to the end of the season last year (ie he was dropped mid-season sometime in order to pick up a different player), so I would assume not, but Groz will be the final word (I am not sure why Funchess would've been dropped last year, and the transaction history looks like it's been wiped).

ETA: Yeah, if you look at the final rosters from end-of-year last year, Funchess is actually on a different roster, implying he'd been dropped mid-season.

Edited by BLU-RAY

11 minutes ago, BLU-RAY said:

Any drops that Groz has listed are probably there because the owner dropped that player prior to the end of the season last year (ie he was dropped mid-season sometime in order to pick up a different player), so I would assume not, but Groz will be the final word (I am not sure why Funchess would've been dropped last year, and the transaction history looks like it's been wiped).

ETA: Yeah, if you look at the final rosters from end-of-year last year, Funchess is actually on a different roster, implying he'd been dropped mid-season.

Got it.  Thanks.

54 minutes ago, briantw said:

Done.  

Much better than the team I inherited last year. Manhole joined at the same time and got like the best team. Tis what I get for dragging my feet for a few hours before accepting the invitation. 

59 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Either work for me as far as I know.

2 hours ago, briantw said:

As far as the draft goes, I can do the fourth, although would prefer a 9pm EST or later start since I have another draft that night at 7.  The other one's snake so it should be finished well before nine.

We would be 9:30 Eastern.  But seems like there is another draft 9/4.  So does 9/6 work and we just miss the first game and use retro stats?  We did that last year.

Or 9/3 at 9:30 pm? 

Edited by grozeng