Greatest disappointment of season 6?

S6 was a lot better than S5, but I've read of several things that fans (mostly of the books, but not all) have complained about.

So what was everyone's favorite disappointment?

Mine is probably the Tower of Joy scene. It was entertaining, but I think it missed the mark on how great and powerful of a scene it could have been.

Let's hear everyone else though.

Battle of the Bastards. In one fell swoop the show has obliterated the opinion of Jon Snow's leadership capabilities. I believe it could have been done without making Jon Snow look like a moron and giving Sansa her girl power moment at the same time.

Jon Snow is a very capable leader and military commander so I hope in further seasons they undo this damage.

On 8/30/2016 at 2:08 PM, Slaysman said:

Battle of the Bastards. In one fell swoop the show has obliterated the opinion of Jon Snow's leadership capabilities. I believe it could have been done without making Jon Snow look like a moron and giving Sansa her girl power moment at the same time.

Jon Snow is a very capable leader and military commander so I hope in further seasons they undo this damage.

I agree about the Battle of the Bastards and Jon's "strategy" (my quotes, I use the term loosely, cuz his "strategy" was basically "full frontal assault against substantially superior numbers in the open field, even though they have significant cavalry and we don't")

There are entire threads based on MUCH smarter things that Jon could have done...but didn't.

Archived