Which character do you not care about?

Falcon2908

People who are still in the story?

Arya, she's boring and annoying, already disliked her in book one. Whenever I turned the page and see "Arya" written over the next chapter I sigh. 

The Greyjoy Uncles.

Stannis.

Everybody in Meereen.

Ser Jorah.

I can't bring myself to care about pretty much any of the Stormlords (except the Evenstar) the non-frey non-mallister riverlords, or anyone in the Vale other than the Royces, Sweetrobin, and Lyn Corbray.

GRRM has a remarkable ability to make me care more about three and six year old children I've never met more than adult characters who have appeared on page and presumably had personalities. 

Oh, and also of course the Dornish Shaggy Dog stories are tiring, but I kind of care just because I wonder why GRRM is "wasting" our time with them. 

Selyse and her queen's men who are not name Brus-Brus is the only decent one

Renly-it hard to care about someone who had a plan to be king by starving people(only the smallfolk suffer) and wanted a pregnant 14 old Dany dead. He also was not a great uncle toward his niece, a giant treat her better then he did (it is a minor offense compare to the other two things i mentioned).

Tyrion-shallow hypocrite. he claims to be for the outcast but he did not object to the Patchface rumor(even a yes man like Pycelle had a     problem with it).

Dany-She relies both on her dragons and being underestimated.

Archived