Which character do you not care about?

Falcon2908

In what aspect?

Not care as in "A character I hate because I don´t like their personality and what they do?"  - Well plenty. Ramsay is usually at the top, but there are other characters there too like Cersei, Qyburn, Walder Frey, Jaime etc. I really don´t care what happens to them - that is, almost no pain nor violation is too great for them. 

Not care as in "A useless character I see no point in"? - Those are very few. Even those who feel more like an argument in favor of something rather than real characters (Daario, Penny) still has a place to fill. I suppose the Sandsnakes comes off pretty unnecessary but we don´t know what they will do in the future.

Not care in "I hate what the character symbolizes/A trope I don´t like" - Well, certainly Jon "The protagonist hero all decent character in the book likes" Snow does feel like the entitled protagonist who is always in the right. I am not a fan of Ned either - the father figure with good morals who want to do what is right (I cheered when he got killed first time I read the book since then I knew this wasn´t the same boring moralistic shit as many other fantasy series). Brienne isn´t ringing any bells for me either, but she is not "in my face" in the same way. 

Archived