Acrophobia 25 - RESULTS!!!!

Destiel's Child

I am impressed with the level of competition for this game. I really thought I had a chance to pull one off here. Alas I started strong and fizzled after the first 3 rounds (just cant keep the stamina, I am sure sniffer can relate :rofl:). Thought I had some good entries in the last few rounds, among mediocre ones, but they just didn't make the cut. Really going to have to reevaluate what worked and why.

Julia, Dolores Gabe, Howland: good solid work

Thanks for the congratulations and the well-dones! :)  #amazed

Thanks for the votes as well, and thanks for the opportunity to learn how to tweet!   #grateful

Congrats to DG for winning the round! #welldone

It was a wonderful game with plenty of great entries. #greatplayersall #superhost

Thanks, Lady B.! :)

So, what's going to happen next? Does anyone want to host the next game? Or should this honour be the winner's reward? :D I have an idea for a new game, somewhat inspired by the upcoming Halloween, which would be "messages from the other world": messages sent by dead characters to their descendants, relatives or successors. (Has there been a game like this?) What do you think?  

I am not sure that the winner should feel "honored" with the task of hosting the next game. But if you want to, go ahead. I may volunteer if you do not want the trouble.

Dead character messages, might work. I was also thinking that the acros could be descriptions of one character by another. like LF describing Ned could go, "trusting, foolish, I told him"

9 hours ago, Julia H. said:

<snip

So, what's going to happen next? Does anyone want to host the next game? Or should this honour be the winner's reward? :D I have an idea for a new game, somewhat inspired by the upcoming Halloween, which would be "messages from the other world": messages sent by dead characters to their descendants, relatives or successors. (Has there been a game like this?) What do you think?  

I was thinking of sitting out some games during NaNovember, but I really want to play that game!

We had a messages from parents one, but some of the parents were alive, so I think this game would be new ground for us.

10 hours ago, Julia H. said:

sounds like a lovely idea.  I'm up for playing... even more if you're hosting.  I don't think I could compete in your shadow.  :D  

Archived