Theory: Little Sam has a big role [SPOILERS]

Ullas R Koya

• 3 weeks later...

Hum... at first glance, it seemed so ridiculous to me, but kept growing sense after some seconds. Although you are infering from data off the TV series, that in my opinion could and will force the storyline through unexpected twists not caring about such elaborate theories.

Nevertheless, I'm attracted to every theory that explains as well as this one the circumstances of the born of TPTWP, pretty interesting on that matter, pad, I should read again some pages just to be sure.

• 11 months later...

I have also wondered what Little Sam's role will be in the future books...I have thought that maybe the whole thing with Gilly's sister having greyscale, could have something to do with his role, maybe greyscale is going to be another sort of war that is going to be important, I know that greyscale will play some kind of role in the asoiaf universe...i would love to know what makes him so, "unclean", as Melissandre puts it, and maybe he has some dormant form of the disease...it's also possible that he is marked by the Night's King, and that rather than Bran being NKs ticket past the wall, that little Sam is somehow, or that little Sam is the eyes of the NK, via warging, or something like that... IDK, but Little Sam's role in the future books, is a definite curiosity of mine...Great topic!

• 1 month later...

What is the purpose of Gilly's baby?( the last of Crasters' son). He has been shown consistently for a definite reason. Night king would probably fight till his end and skin change into someone to live another long night. The 13th lord commander of the Night's watch( a stark)has already skin changed many times. When his time comes,he  would need a body with Stark or Targyrian bloodline. That is the fate awaiting little Sam, who would be at winterfell during the fight for the dawn.

On 9/24/2016 at 6:09 PM, Ser Tanatarch said:

Hum... at first glance, it seemed so ridiculous to me, but kept growing sense after some seconds. Although you are infering from data off the TV series, that in my opinion could and will force the storyline through unexpected twists not caring about such elaborate theories.

Nevertheless, I'm attracted to every theory that explains as well as this one the circumstances of the born of TPTWP, pretty interesting on that matter, pad, I should read again some pages just to be sure.

Thats the beauty of GOT(the TV series). It creates scope for so many options, each making some sort of sense in their own way. So many  brain at work yield a plethora of ideas and theories, which I am sure would aid Dan & Dave in their own overview. It quiet a challenge for the duo to meet the high expectations of everyone.

Archived