Cast the Actor!(v3)

Ramsay B.

• 2 weeks later...

Benfred Tallhart, the rabbit leader

2 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

...hasn't this thread run its course...

:smoking:

I wouldn't know. I don't play because I don't know most of the actors. If it was 'cast the dead or very old actor' I'd be better.

Margot Robbie

Littlefinger can't be tall. You'd have to find the rest of cast members in NBA and WNBA, and use some weird camera angles...

Russ Tumblyn, otherwise known to me as Dr Jacobi. I don't know his other roles, but looking at his youthful photos, he could be Littlefinger, at least physically.

Peter O'Toole

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:48 AM, Annara Snow said:

Peter O'Toole

Hoster Tully, Old Peter

Jaime Lannister, Young Peter

Alec Guinness

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:48 AM, Annara Snow said:

Russ Tumblyn, otherwise known to me as Dr Jacobi. I don't know his other roles, but looking at his youthful photos, he could be Littlefinger, at least physically.

You seriously have never seen "West Side Story" or "7 Brides for 7 Brothers"?

47 minutes ago, Raisin' Bran said:

Hoster Tully, Old Peter

Jaime Lannister, Young Peter

Alec Guinness

You seriously have never seen "West Side Story" or "7 Brides for 7 Brothers"?

The former, yes, but it was a long time ago on TV, and I don't remember him. Actually, I remember very little from the movie, except for a song or two. And I'm not sure when I saw it, but I never connected him to Dr. Jacobi. I also never connected the male lead to Benjamin Horne, until looking up IMDB profiles years later. I'm pretty sure that, at the time, I only knew Nathalie Wood of all the cast, and I knew the names of Rita Moreno and George Chakiris because they got Oscars, IIRC (I think I actually saw it as a part of a "Oscar-winning movies" series of movies shown on TV), so when I watched Oz, I did know that Sister Pete had been in West Side Story.

The latter, no.

Oh, and as for the game...

Kevan Lannister

Richard Burton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived