Vice Principals HBO

akh

10 hours ago, briantw said:

I've also spent entirely too much time analyzing that finale scene.  :lol:

Quite clearly :o Hahaha, i haven't actually given it much thought but the idea of it being the MIL made me chuckle so i went with it. 

We've been shown Lee will do nearly anything he must to get what he wants.

I find it difficult to entertain the idea he'd go as far as murder though. But if the next episodes continue showing us how much of a piece of shit he can be, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be the shooter. Current Lee seems too much of a wuss for it, and only resorting to manipulation and lies.

From a story telling perspective though, I feel like Lee is the only one who has had any build-up towards being the shooter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2017 at 10:02 PM, akh said:

Dear god this is hard to watch at times.

Only the crazy lady and Russel remain as suspects now. I'm leaning towards the mask and gun being planted by crazy.

Crazy teacher, and Lee's MIL are still in play. It wasn't Goggins, probably. 

1 hour ago, Mark Antony said:

I know it’s not gonna happen but I want Gamby and Lee to be friends in the end. I feel like an awful person for that cause they are terrible people :lol: 

I know what you mean. As terrible as Lee is he seems so fucking damaged you cant but help to feel a little sorry for him. Anyway i guess the crazy teacher is the shooter but for a split second, when the MiL was on screen, i thought my crazy theory would turn out to be true. 

2 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

I know it’s not gonna happen but I want Gamby and Lee to be friends in the end. I feel like an awful person for that cause they are terrible people :lol: 

I remember when Anna Farris was promoting Observe & Report, she said that she was still amazed at how Jody Hill is able to create these funny stories with such terrible people as the characters.

1 hour ago, Nictarion said:

Satisfying ending. 

Reveal hidden contents

Glad Gamby and Russell were friends in the end. And Russell’s new job was perfect :lol: . Liked the Stevie cameo from Eastbound and Down too.

Spoiler

I was hoping he would talk like Stevie too. Nice to see that dude.

Decent ending, but I was kinda hoping Russell would go crazy and take revenge with some elaborate, fucked up plan. 

Archived