Vice Principals HBO

akh

19 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Damn I didn't realize that was series finale. That's a shame. 

Yeah, I'm sure HBO would welcome any future series that Danny McBride and Jody Hill can come up with.  Those two are currently making a movie, The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter.  It doesn't have a trailer or release date, but should be this year.

I don't think movie audiences will ever enjoy their humor.  I loved Observe and Report, but it didn't do well at the box office.  I expect them to eventually come back and do something new with HBO, eventually.

8 hours ago, Sour Billy Tipton said:

Yeah, I'm sure HBO would welcome any future series that Danny McBride and Jody Hill can come up with.  Those two are currently making a movie, The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter.  It doesn't have a trailer or release date, but should be this year.

I don't think movie audiences will ever enjoy their humor.  I loved Observe and Report, but it didn't do well at the box office.  I expect them to eventually come back and do something new with HBO, eventually.

I think it's cool Danny McBride and David Gordon Greene are doing the new Halloween reboot. A lot of people are mixing up Greene and Hill (hell I did it for awhile) as they report on this news, but either way, I think McBride is a genius. I can't wait to see what they do with Halloween. 

Archived