GOT Rittenhouse Cards Collectors

Hello everyone! This is my first post here so I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. Early this year my girlfriend, my brother, and his wife all got into Game of Thrones and we are all now caught up :) I have collected cards on and off for most of my life and when I learned that Game of Thrones had a massive card set out which spans 5 seasons and includes an autograph card of almost every main character.....That made me excited! So my girlfriend and I have been working hard to grow our autograph card collection. I was wondering if anyone on here collected these cards?

I have 3 Season 3 Hobby boxes coming in the mail today (hoping for some good pulls), and I have King Robert, S1 Cersei, & S2 Jaime coming in the mail shortly. Here is a video of my collection. Again I hope I posted this in the right area.

2 hours ago, r2d2 said:

Congratulations on your collection. Keep up the good work. 

I love trading cards, but unfortunately I have several hobbies and only have a few GoT cards, here is a link to my collection:

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/arturohillo/library/Non-Sports/Game of Thrones?sort=4&page=1

Thank you!

Awesome collection! Season 1 Jon Snow is one of the most valuable cards in the set I believe (I'm hoping to hunt one down before the end of the year). I love it that not counting the blue autograph cards that they have kept the same design of the autograph cards for Seasons1-5, that makes them all fit so well with each other.

8 minutes ago, LannisterGuard1055 said:

That is awesome! I love the shield cards, I recently bought the House Stark one on Ebay. I don't have any of the case exclusive (or whatever they are all called) shield cards. The Bolton and Stannis ones are both high on my want list.

Actually, it was also high on my want list as well.

I'm rooting a bit for House Bolton since the Bastard of Bolton is one of the most interesting characters IMO.

9 hours ago, Lannister Guard 1055 said:

Thank you!

Awesome collection! Season 1 Jon Snow is one of the most valuable cards in the set I believe (I'm hoping to hunt one down before the end of the year). I love it that not counting the blue autograph cards that they have kept the same design of the autograph cards for Seasons1-5, that makes them all fit so well with each other.

Thank you. Pulled it from my first two boxes I ever got from GoT, and never have come close to a pull like that again. 

For our Season 3 boxes we got:

- Arya

- Margaery Tyrell

- Jorah

- The Mountain (actor who played him in Season 1 I believe)

- Walder Frey (blue)

- Pycelle

Along with some good inserts (no sketch cards).

I got these boxes on Ebay for $55 and with those pulls, I feel I did very well. I was really wanting that Jorah card and anytime you pull a Stark out of a pack, that is a good box and Arya is one of my favorites on the show. We already have an Arya so this one will probably get sold, but we were thrilled to pull her from a pack.

• 4 months later...

Archived