South Park: Member Season 20? [SPOILERS]

Veltigar

On 10/20/2017 at 1:43 PM, dmc515 said:

This is terribly disappointing.

I know, right? I was watching a You Tube video of the making of the game, and Trey Parker was explaining that retailers wouldn't put a box on their shelves with the title The Fractured Butthole, so he had to think of a work around. I felt so stupid.   

55 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I know, right? I was watching a You Tube video of the making of the game, and Trey Parker was explaining that retailers wouldn't put a box on their shelves with the title The Fractured Butthole, so he had to think of a work around. I felt so stupid.   

I never got the "Bigger, Longer, and Uncut" thing until I read about it like a year ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight's episode was just about perfect.  Strong Woman, Miss Conception, Hootie (!), ancient Terrance and Phillip, and of course Kyle as his mother blaming Canada.  All capped with Garrison-Trump nuking Canada.  Absolutely loved the news anchor dead-panning "More and more millennials are becoming Jewish mothers today."

1 hour ago, dmc515 said:

Tonight's episode was just about perfect.  Strong Woman, Miss Conception, Hootie (!), ancient Terrance and Phillip, and of course Kyle as his mother blaming Canada.  All capped with Garrison-Trump nuking Canada.  Absolutely loved the news anchor dead-panning "More and more millennials are becoming Jewish mothers today."

Miss Conduct, the woman from Human Resources?

Or did I miss a character?

Archived