Veltigar

South Park: Member Season 20? [SPOILERS]

Just now, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Have you seen 6 Days to Air? Really cool documentary that highlights the process they go through to get an episode on the air. Their writer's room looks like it would be a blast to hang out in. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6_Days_to_Air

Yes.  It is a very fun documentary.

On 10/13/2017 at 2:41 AM, Fiddler said:

I love the first game.  Just played through it again a few weeks ago when I pre ordered Fractured but whole.

Looking forward to this one. The last one was a blast. 

I was in tears. I was away from my screen when the hip-hop music started, so I didn't see where it was. When I saw it, I was like "The fuck"?

I thought the music was pretty good - even better when the lyrics sunk in. Did they get genuine rappers to do the music? If they didn't they didn't a great job.

8 minutes ago, red snow said:

I thought the music was pretty good - even better when the lyrics sunk in. Did they get genuine rappers to do the music? If they didn't they didn't a great job.

Killer Mike did one of the track.

On 10/17/2017 at 1:49 PM, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I am so embarrassed. I finally caught the pun in the title of the videogame. :blush:

This is terribly disappointing.

Just caught up with the last two episodes :lol: Great fun :) 

On 10/20/2017 at 1:43 PM, dmc515 said:

This is terribly disappointing.

I know, right? I was watching a You Tube video of the making of the game, and Trey Parker was explaining that retailers wouldn't put a box on their shelves with the title The Fractured Butthole, so he had to think of a work around. I felt so stupid.   

55 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I know, right? I was watching a You Tube video of the making of the game, and Trey Parker was explaining that retailers wouldn't put a box on their shelves with the title The Fractured Butthole, so he had to think of a work around. I felt so stupid.   

I never got the "Bigger, Longer, and Uncut" thing until I read about it like a year ago.

Missed the last couple of episodes, but I finally caught up tonight. 

Poor Heidi. I don't think she ever heard that quote about fighting monsters. 

No new episode tonight. But Comedy Central is currently doing a Thanksgiving South Park Marathon. Honestly, the way this season is going I'll probably enjoy these repeats more than any new episode they could've made. (Please make me eat my words next week)

Tonight's episode was just about perfect.  Strong Woman, Miss Conception, Hootie (!), ancient Terrance and Phillip, and of course Kyle as his mother blaming Canada.  All capped with Garrison-Trump nuking Canada.  Absolutely loved the news anchor dead-panning "More and more millennials are becoming Jewish mothers today."

1 hour ago, dmc515 said:

Tonight's episode was just about perfect.  Strong Woman, Miss Conception, Hootie (!), ancient Terrance and Phillip, and of course Kyle as his mother blaming Canada.  All capped with Garrison-Trump nuking Canada.  Absolutely loved the news anchor dead-panning "More and more millennials are becoming Jewish mothers today."

Miss Conduct, the woman from Human Resources?

Or did I miss a character?

Edited by A True Kaniggit

13 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Miss Conduct, the woman from Human Resources?

Whoops, yeah my bad.  Dunno where I got Conception.

27 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

Whoops, yeah my bad.  Dunno where I got Conception.

Oh, the irony :)