TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

3 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Congratulations My Lord!

I saw Edmure Tully with Blackfish as his father in my dream last night. Does this mean that I start liking the Tullys? :shocked:  :ack:

Why not?, you already like the second worst Great House, the Tullys would be an improvement.

13 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Because the have the worst character of ASOIAF as their member. :P  I even screamed "Edmure" at him! 

You're forgetting about Sweetrobin and Eddard, Edmure is better than them at least!.

Just now, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Eddard isn't a Tully he is a Stark, he is just married with a Tully and SR is ok. I agree however but my personal fav Tully is Lysa.

I know Eddard is a Stark, my point was he's a worse character than Edmure, I wasn't fond of Lysa either, if you want a good,unhinged female character, Cersei eclipses all others in her brilliance.

1 minute ago, Lord Sidious said:

I know Eddard is a Stark, my point was he's a worse character than Edmure, I wasn't fond of Lysa either, if you want a good,unhinged female character, Cersei eclipses all others in her brilliance.

Cersei is fine for that category but I like Lysa more. Eddard is stupid, he allowed his wife to emotionally abuse Jon his whole life.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

I saw the first two episodes and liked it, but haven't gotten around to the third episode two months later because I watch it with my parents. Want to continue it sometime though.

I support that idea. I'm on episode 4 and the story is captivating. I like a story that makes me think about a lot things, and this story definitely makes me think about a lot of things. 

4 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Cersei is fine for that category but I like Lysa more. Eddard is stupid, he allowed his wife to emotionally abuse Jon his whole life.

Cersei is good, she's not as good as Maegor,Daemon,Visenya or Daena but she is still good, even though she's a Lion not a Dragon.

3 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Also, that was a crap race :P 

Well, you were not there to show us any better, noble king, we had to make do as well as we could. :leer:

I agree with the idea that this thread should be over quicker than the other one.

while that makes more sense to me than the Equinox marking the beginning of autumn/spring, it would make The majority of August part of autumn and that's yet again quite baffling as it's usually still 30-35C in August. Weird. 

For some reason I'm pretty tired. But I will drop one last piece of advertisement before I head to bed. If you haven't read About a Boy, you need to do it asap. :commie: such a sweet, heartwarming book. I'll be checking out the movie version too. Because it's finally autumn all calendar-, Equinox- AND weather-wise! :commie: this calls for a Saturday night in with cookies, hot chocolate, plaid blanket and a lovely movie. Because I'm 80 years old and proud of it. 

Archived