TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

10 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

Just popping in to announce that signups for "you know what" will start in just a bit over a week

Hugs and kisses for all 

LANY!!!! :kiss::love:

4 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

^^

Zar should be popping up soon with his festive Joffrey in tow...

That would be really nice. =o)

16 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I support that idea. I'm on episode 4 and the story is captivating. I like a story that makes me think about a lot things, and this story definitely makes me think about a lot of things. 

I thought the acting was very good too (even if Travolta's face is distracting). Didn't do too poorly at the Emmy's either.

16 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, you were not there to show us any better, noble king, we had to make do as well as we could. :leer:

I agree with the idea that this thread should be over quicker than the other one.

Agreed. It's clear to me now that you kids aren't ready to race unsupervised.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

<snip>

Agreed. It's clear to me now that you kids aren't ready to race unsupervised.

Ahem,  youngling. I'm Spam Royalty, as you well should know.

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

i see y'all finally managed to get a new thread...why is it y'all race in the middle of a football game or when i am fast asleep...

is it a plot...

<chuckles>

You know I went to bed on Wednesday evening and thought the new thread would be already up on Thursday.

1 hour ago, King Tyrion I said:

Ahem,  youngling. I'm Spam Royalty, as you well should know.

You're former royalty :P 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Cover your children's ears, please.

Hide contents

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem. I just needed to get that out of my system.

Oh dear, when Buck starts cursing things must be bad indeed :( What's wrong?

Oh, I do curse really. It is a situation that I would rather not post publically here, but it is scary. Of course I might be overreacting. I can only start sorting it out on Monday (when offical institutions are open).

Thanks for your concern, everybody.

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

You're former royalty :P

As you are going to be soon ... :ninja: *plots rebellion* :ninja:

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, I do curse really. It is a situation that I would rather not post publically here, but it is scary. Of course I might be overreacting. I can only start sorting it out on Monday (when offical institutions are open).

Thanks for your concern, everybody.

As you are going to be soon ... :ninja: *plots rebellion* :ninja:

Well if you want to vent about it just say the word.

A curse and a threat on the same day? Who are you and what you have done to Buck? (Or could this be because of hormones? Buckseed confirmed).

*coughs*

Citizens of the forum, on this day we mark a transition. For a thousand years, TTTNE stood as the crowning achievement of civilized beings. But there were those who would set us against one another, and we took arms to defend our way of life against the fl00b. In doing so, we never suspected that the greatest threat came from within.

The rebels, and some within our own thread, had conspired to create the shadow of lewdness using one of their own as the enemy's leader. They had hoped to grind TTTNE into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. At last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures.

The rebels hoped to unleash their destructive power against the TTTNE by assassinating the head of government and usurping control of the spam army. But the aims of the would-be tyrants were valiantly opposed by those without elitist, dangerous powers. Our loyal spammers contained the insurrection within Forum Games and quelled uprisings in a thousand threads.

The remaining rebels will be hunted down and defeated. Any collaborators will suffer the same fate. These have been trying times, but we have passed the test.

The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The rebels have been defeated, and the their rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning.

In order to ensure the security and continuing stability, TTTNE will be reorganized into the first Galactic Spampire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for 10,000 years. A Spampire that will be continue to be ruled by this august body and a sovereign ruler chosen for life. An Spampire ruled by the majority, ruled by a new consitution.

By bringing the entire board under one law, one language, and the enlightened guidance of one individual, the corruption that plagued the TTTNE in its later years will never take root. Regional governors will eliminate the bureaucracy that allowed the lewd movement to grow unchecked. A strong and growing military will ensure the rule of law.

Under the Spampire's New Order, our most cherished beliefs will be safeguarded. We will defend our ideals by force of arms. We will give no ground to our enemies and we will stand together against attacks from with or without. Let the enemies of the Spampire take heed: Those who challenge Spamperial resolve will be crushed.

We have taken on a task that will be difficult, but the people of the Spampire are ready for the challenge. Because of our efforts, the board has traded war for peace and anarchy for stability. Billions of beings now look forward to a secure future. The Spampire will grow as more threads feel the call, from General ASOIAF to the wilds of GenChat.

Spamperial citizens must do their part. Join our grand army. Become the eyes of the Spampire by reportingsuspected insurrectionists. Travel to the corners of the internet to spread the principles of the New Order to barbarians. Build monuments and technical wonders that will speak of our glory for generations to come.

The spammers, and proudly wearing the name of Spamperial spamtroopers, have tackled the dangerous work of fighting our enemies on the front lines. Many have died in their devotion to the Spampire. Spamperial citizens would do well to remember their example.

The New Order of peace has triumphed over the shadowy lewdness of shamful posters. The direction of our course is clear. I will lead the Spampire to glories beyond imagination.

We have been tested, but we have emerged stronger. We moved forward as one people - the Spamperial citizens of the first Galactic Spampire. We will prevail. Ten thousand years of peace begins today.

10 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Well if you want to vent about it just say the word.

A curse and a threat on the same day? Who are you and what you have done to Buck? (Or could this be because of hormones? Buckseed confirmed).

Whoah, whoah, lay off that tinfoil hat, boy king.

9 hours ago, First of My Name said:

*coughs*

*Darth Sidious clasps in the distance*

11 hours ago, First of My Name said:

*coughs*

Citizens of the forum, on this day we mark a transition. For a thousand years, TTTNE stood as the crowning achievement of civilized beings. But there were those who would set us against one another, and we took arms to defend our way of life against the fl00b. In doing so, we never suspected that the greatest threat came from within.

The rebels, and some within our own thread, had conspired to create the shadow of lewdness using one of their own as the enemy's leader. They had hoped to grind TTTNE into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. At last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures.

The rebels hoped to unleash their destructive power against the TTTNE by assassinating the head of government and usurping control of the spam army. But the aims of the would-be tyrants were valiantly opposed by those without elitist, dangerous powers. Our loyal spammers contained the insurrection within Forum Games and quelled uprisings in a thousand threads.

The remaining rebels will be hunted down and defeated. Any collaborators will suffer the same fate. These have been trying times, but we have passed the test.

The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The rebels have been defeated, and the their rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning.

In order to ensure the security and continuing stability, TTTNE will be reorganized into the first Galactic Spampire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for 10,000 years. A Spampire that will be continue to be ruled by this august body and a sovereign ruler chosen for life. An Spampire ruled by the majority, ruled by a new consitution.

By bringing the entire board under one law, one language, and the enlightened guidance of one individual, the corruption that plagued the TTTNE in its later years will never take root. Regional governors will eliminate the bureaucracy that allowed the lewd movement to grow unchecked. A strong and growing military will ensure the rule of law.

Under the Spampire's New Order, our most cherished beliefs will be safeguarded. We will defend our ideals by force of arms. We will give no ground to our enemies and we will stand together against attacks from with or without. Let the enemies of the Spampire take heed: Those who challenge Spamperial resolve will be crushed.

We have taken on a task that will be difficult, but the people of the Spampire are ready for the challenge. Because of our efforts, the board has traded war for peace and anarchy for stability. Billions of beings now look forward to a secure future. The Spampire will grow as more threads feel the call, from General ASOIAF to the wilds of GenChat.

Spamperial citizens must do their part. Join our grand army. Become the eyes of the Spampire by reportingsuspected insurrectionists. Travel to the corners of the internet to spread the principles of the New Order to barbarians. Build monuments and technical wonders that will speak of our glory for generations to come.

The spammers, and proudly wearing the name of Spamperial spamtroopers, have tackled the dangerous work of fighting our enemies on the front lines. Many have died in their devotion to the Spampire. Spamperial citizens would do well to remember their example.

The New Order of peace has triumphed over the shadowy lewdness of shamful posters. The direction of our course is clear. I will lead the Spampire to glories beyond imagination.

We have been tested, but we have emerged stronger. We moved forward as one people - the Spamperial citizens of the first Galactic Spampire. We will prevail. Ten thousand years of peace begins today.

Let's be real here; we know how this story ends, tyrant!

12 hours ago, First of My Name said:

*coughs*

At last, you've started to make some sense.

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Whoah, whoah, lay off that tinfoil hat, boy king.

*Darth Sidious clasps in the distance*

Why are you discouraging me from looking into this? Because it's true, isn't it? How many seeds have you planted already?

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Let's be real here; we know how this story ends, tyrant!

Yes, but I'll have 19 awesome years of ruling you before that happens B)

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

At last, you've started to make some sense.

With the Spamsmoot getting closer, it was about time I revealed my true plans.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

I do not feel at all well, I have a terrible headache and a bad case of Columbian flu, I'm going to spend the day in bed drinking water and looking at hop hops on YouTube.

Admit it, you were going do that anyway. (Get well soon though).

Archived