TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

6 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

That guy looks like he is wearing a diaper. :P

You are being disrespectful and ignorant in three different ways. 1. You don't seem to be aware of the fact that this is custom underwear for gladiator training . 2. He wears it because he is a slave and has no choice, you are making fun of this inferior social status. 3. You don't actually know that if he has any health problems that may obligate him to actually wear and actual diaper. Please don't say anything ever again, you don't want to risk offending anybody by being ignorant and disrespectful again. 

^ Please do feel the irony though :P How was your weekend, lady flower? 

10 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

You are being disrespectful and ignorant in three different ways. 1. You don't seem to be aware of the fact that this is custom underwear for gladiator training . 2. He wears it because he is a slave and has no choice, you are making fun of this inferior social status. 3. You don't actually know that if he has any health problems that may obligate him to actually wear and actual diaper. Please don't say anything ever again, you don't want to risk offending anybody by being ignorant and disrespectful again. 

^ Please do feel the irony though :P How was your weekend, lady flower? 

Oh, I am so sorry that I was disrespectful, noble lady. *curtsey* I promise it will not happen again.

Your sense of irony is second to none. ;)

Weekend was fine, I was at the vintage with mother and the valonqar at my mother's cousin's place today, which is fun. How was your weekend?

7 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, I am so sorry that I was disrespectful, noble lady. *curtsey* I promise it will not happen again.

Your sense of irony is second to none. ;)

Weekend was fine, I was at the vintage with mother and the valonqar at my mother's cousin's place today, which is fun. How was your weekend?

No, I'm just being a little passive aggressive. It happens.

That sounds fun, alright. My weekend was fine, pretty chilled out. Books, horses, movies...

11 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

No, I'm just being a little passive aggressive. It happens.

That sounds fun, alright. My weekend was fine, pretty chilled out. Books, horses, movies...

Sorry. I know I am sometimes too sarcastic. :blushing:

Horses? Do you do horseback riding?

6 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah. I don't just go and look at them for hours :lol: 

Well, I thought you might be in fact a professional horse breeder of some highly exotic and valuable horse breed! :P

5 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

:blushing: at the second one. Mind your language!

greetings Ladies...and ab ;) ...here's hoping all is happening according to your desires this lovely <insert appropriate time-period, for the line of longitude you currently dwell upon>...i am your humble servant offering a selection of soothing sounds to wrap you in a stress-free cloud of ....

smoke...

:smoking:

sorry, but i yam wot i yam

assorted

lewdness

Archived