Scott de Montevideo!

Reforming police, the Blue Wall of Silence

6 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

There literally is no way that you have used literally correctly in that sentence.

How bad a beating are you expecting this person to take before they defend themselves? Broken ribs? Fractured skull? Beat to death?  

I'm pretty sure I have used it correctly.  Though I guess I could qualify it by saying that for a decent person, there is literally no question that a child was murdered.  A child is dead.  Are you so far gone in your cop defense that you're not going to deny that?  

Sure, I think all of those options are better than a cop murdering a child.  You're being ridiculous claiming that he could have been beaten to death.  He should have had other options.  Taser, pepper spray, etc.  Murder with a gun shouldn't be the only option available.  But yeah, at the end of the day I think a child's life is worth more than some pigs.

53 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I'm pretty sure I have used it correctly.  Though I guess I could qualify it by saying that for a decent person, there is literally no question that a child was murdered.  A child is dead.  Are you so far gone in your cop defense that you're not going to deny that?  

Sure, I think all of those options are better than a cop murdering a child.  You're being ridiculous claiming that he could have been beaten to death.  He should have had other options.  Taser, pepper spray, etc.  Murder with a gun shouldn't be the only option available.  But yeah, at the end of the day I think a child's life is worth more than some pigs.

Again. Taser and pepper spray are not viable options when you are flat on you back being kicked to fuck. 

Please read my previous posts and decide if I'm mindlessly absolving police of abuses of power or unjust use of force.

I've seen many people being the victims of being beaten to death in my time, you? 

And there is no court in a civilised country in the world would convict for murder, even if the killing wasn't deemed justified. Do you even know what 'murder' means? 

Edited by BigFatCoward

Yes, we know courts rarely convict cops of murder.  That's the entire problem.  Do you understand that?  Are you capable?

What I'd like to know, if a cop can murder someone for attacking them and claim self defense, then why is a civilian unable to claim self defense when attacked by a cop?  The child was trying to defend his mother from an attack by a pig.  But the child was murdered and the pig is home safe and sound.

3 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Yes, we know courts rarely convict cops of murder.  That's the entire problem.  Do you understand that?  Are you capable?

What I'd like to know, if a cop can murder someone for attacking them and claim self defense, then why is a civilian unable to claim self defense when attacked by a cop?  The child was trying to defend his mother from an attack by a pig.  But the child was murdered and the pig is home safe and sound.

You are aware that BFC is not from the US, as such, his perspective toward US police is probably not particularly fraternal.  Further, he has very consistently criticized the actions and training of US police.  All he, I, and others are saying is that we need more information before we can categorically condemn the actions of this officer.  

While the grandmother’s statement is quite compelling a video of what happened would be much more objective.

Edited by Ser Scot A Ellison

Just now, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

You are aware that BFC is not from the US, as such, his perspective toward US police are probably not particularly fraternal.  Further, he has very consistently criticized the actions and training of US police.  All he, I, and others are saying is that we need more information before we can categorically condemn the actions of this officer.  

While the grandmother’s statement is quite compelling a video of what happened would be much more objective.

I don't really care where BFC is from.  I don't know who he is.  I am going by opinions he has expressed about this case.  If he claims to be a different person, it's not like I'm a mind reader or am willing to go check his entire posting history.  

Sure, you can claim you need more information.  A child was still murdered.  

8 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I don't really care where BFC is from.  I don't know who he is.  I am going by opinions he has expressed about this case.  If he claims to be a different person, it's not like I'm a mind reader or am willing to go check his entire posting history.  

Sure, you can claim you need more information.  A child was still murdered.  

Yes.  I do think we need more information.  

6 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

My point was that you need a degree of premeditation, or malice aforethought for a murder to be committed, though i'd admit that US law is not something i know a whole lot about. 

To the bolded, non of this is known, why are you so happy to believe the family of the victim in this, each case should be taken on its merits, irregardless of what has gone before. 

6 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

My point was that you need a degree of premeditation, or malice aforethought for a murder to be committed, though i'd admit that US law is not something i know a whole lot about. 

To the bolded, non of this is known, why are you so happy to believe the family of the victim in this, each case should be taken on its merits, irregardless of what has gone before. 

Why are you so happy to believe the murderer or his allies?  He shot a child who was unarmed and who was defending his mother from attack.  At this point I have zero reason to not believe eyewitnesses.  

6 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Why are you so happy to believe the murderer or his allies?  He shot a child who was unarmed and who was defending his mother from attack.  At this point I have zero reason to not believe eyewitnesses.  

totally, we should blindly accept the account of the family member of the victim deputy

they have no reason to lie.

I don't believe either side currently, there is too little information for me to decide who is to blame. 

However you have clearly made up your mind on a single eye witness account, please, never serve on a jury.

There was a good point before all the nonsense started that even if the officer was genuinely in a position where he had no option, or felt he had no option, but to shoot, that in a courtroom is a critical failure of the whole process and something has to change. If the security in a place like that is such that an officer can't deal with defendants and their families without killing them, then something is seriously wrong.

http://wric.com/2018/01/18/ohio-teen-shot-killed-by-officer-in-juvenile-court/

“Joseph was a little out of sorts because of how things went at the hearing,” Brisco told the paper. “The officer threatened to lock him up and a scuffle broke out. Joseph was resisting, and that’s when there was a scuffle.”

This is what the boy's own lawyer says....  It seems that the boy attacked him, he, the deputy, fell to the ground...and the juvenile...who was there on a gun charge was killed.  It may be that the rest of his family was trying to stop the attack, but not sure the deputy would have known that if he's on the ground.

This may be an example of why LE need more and better training...but I can just about guarantee this will be ruled justified. 

Oh look, another account that confirms the pig attacked first and for some reason the child isn't allowed to defend himself. But we can't believe the account because pigs are the only ones who matter.

As far as ruling this justified, this is zero surprise.  Murderous cops being brought to justice is the exception, not the rule.

49 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Oh look, another account that confirms the pig attacked first and for some reason the child isn't allowed to defend himself. But we can't believe the account because pigs are the only ones who matter.

As far as ruling this justified, this is zero surprise.  Murderous cops being brought to justice is the exception, not the rule.

It's not very subtle the way you've started yelling PIG PIG PIG since you realised BFC is a cop to try to get a rise out of him. I know you get frustrated on this board coz people here aren't easy to bully, but you're slipping here.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Yes, and in anticipation of your inevitable progression from asking a woman who tells you that you're wrong if she's crazy, the answer to 'are you a bitch, cunt, nasty woman, etc" is going to be yes as well.  

Go away and do your pig shit where you celebrate pigs murdering children.

Well that rant just proved me wrong, very rational.

Edited by BigFatCoward

4 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

:lol:

"but, but, but Pepper, we have to be kind and gentle with the nazi's, rapists, murderers and all those who support them. they might call you a bully if you are even the slightest bit firm"

I have to say that these past two days have made me incredibly baffled at the fact that so many of you place such high value on my opinion.

Edited by Dr. Pepper

"But polish, this board is entirely full of people who don't agree with me precisely on every single subject and those people can only possibly be supporting rape and murder because the world isn't complicated and I can totally handle being wrong, honest!"

It's not that we place an especially high value on your opinion (though as I said the other day, I admire, in principle at least, your moral stands, and agree with many of them). It's that you quite deliberately make as many topics as possible about attacking anyone who doesn't have the exact same one as you, so it becomes impossible to avoid reacting to it.

Edited by polishgenius

Just now, polishgenius said:

"But polish, this board is entirely full of people who don't agree with me precisely on every single subject and those people can only possibly be supporting rape and murder because the world isn't complicated and I can totally handle being wrong, honest!"

Calling out a handful of people, if that many, is hardly saying that the board is 'full of people' who are shitbags.  There are thousands here.  Four or five is barely a rounding error.  

I'm also wrong all the time.  But I know without any doubt that I'm not wrong about things like rape or child murder being bad.  I think even you might agree with those things.