Daniel Redcliffe wants to be part of GOT. Whom would he play?

Ashes Of Westeros

Recently Daniel Radcliffe told in an intrview that he would love to join GOT and be killed off.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/game-of-thrones/news/a808541/daniel-radcliffe-wants-to-be-on-game-of-thrones-bring-me-in-and-fking-kill-me/

Though he's apparently isn't going to join the show anytime soon, it sounds cool. Whom could DR play in GOT/ASOIAF? Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm, maybe a faceless man because polyjuice potion makes way more sense to me than wearing dead people's faces to somehow assume someone's entire appearance lol. Mmmmmmagic!! Say, how about Pate?? He's small and pasty I think... plus for some reason, I get the feeling Radcliffe's face has this quality I mistrust, making him perfect to play 'faceless' Pate too.

Edric Storm could work I guess, only I didn't imagine him quite as lean as I remember Radcliffe.

He could always be a hedge wizard if all else fails :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2016 at 8:30 PM, Lord_Ravenstone said:

Daniel Radcliffe would've made for a good a Jon Snow, aged up Edric Storm, aged up Edric Dayne or "Aegon"

I think you hit the nail on the head with either Edric Dayne or fAegon --

Edric Dayne is one of my favorite minor-yet-potentially-major characters... ED seems like he will have a potentially-substantial role "in the wars to come" and "in the storyline to come" ..  and he's a remarkably polite yet dorky-seeming character- perfect for DC.  Similarly, with some makeup and wig etc. he could portray fAegon well.

I am not a Harry Potter guy, not a fantasy guy at all really, until ASOIAF, but I recognize the fact they're huge around the world, so he would add a certain bit of flair to whatever character he plays, "all agree"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2016 at 7:30 AM, Ashes Of Westeros said:

Recently Daniel Radcliffe told in an intrview that he would love to join GOT and be killed off.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/game-of-thrones/news/a808541/daniel-radcliffe-wants-to-be-on-game-of-thrones-bring-me-in-and-fking-kill-me/

Though he's apparently isn't going to join the show anytime soon, it sounds cool. Whom could DR play in GOT/ASOIAF? Any ideas?

I don't really see him as anybody. I guess I lack imagination, LOL.

In all seriousness, though, the list of actors and actresses who have wanted to appear on GOT is about a mile long. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived