Casting the Characters Who've Been Cut

phbahia

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Katheryn Winnick- Val

Karen David- Arianne (She played Jasmine in Once Upon a Time and was in Galavant)

Haley Attwell- Miranda Royce 

Lana Parrilla- Barbary Dunston

Tessa Thompson- Sarrella Sand (might be a bit of a stretch)

Toby Stephens- Jon Connington

Katie McGrath- Yillisa Royce

Bradley James- Harry Hardyng

• 5 months later...
On 1/6/2020 at 5:26 AM, Winds of Winter blow cold said:

Katheryn Winnick- Val

Karen David- Arianne (She played Jasmine in Once Upon a Time and was in Galavant)

Haley Attwell- Miranda Royce 

Lana Parrilla- Barbary Dunston

Tessa Thompson- Sarrella Sand (might be a bit of a stretch)

Toby Stephens- Jon Connington

Katie McGrath- Yillisa Royce

Bradley James- Harry Hardyng

I don't think Tessa can pull off the androgynous look and convincingly pass as a man.

Sarella may be tricky to cast for that reasn. 

Ruth Negga played a man as the lead role in Hamlet and she pulled off the androgynous look surprisingly well. But she's a bit too old for the role (but so are most people fancast as various characters).

For someone more age appropriate, maybe Tati Gabrielle or Amandla Stenberg could pull it off? I'm not sure. 

7 hours ago, Annara Snow said:

I don't think Tessa can pull off the androgynous look and convincingly pass as a man.

Sarella may be tricky to cast for that reasn. 

Ruth Negga played a man as the lead role in Hamlet and she pulled off the androgynous look surprisingly well. But she's a bit too old for the role (but so are most people fancast as various characters).

For someone more age appropriate, maybe Tati Gabrielle or Amandla Stenberg could pull it off? I'm not sure. 

Maybe Letitia Wright as Sarella? She's certainly more in the age range for Sarella - who is still a student. She's also English, so the accent wouldn't be a problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Here is my fantasy cast of those who were not cast in the series and as well as some of my fan made OG Characters (Who are probably more creative than those two HAKCS!) Season 6 ,7 and 8 escpeialy had a huge main characters do everything going as far to Disown minor characters and act like Lannisters are the only Westerland shouse etc Ive fixed things and hope to write fan versions of the epsidoes witrh those characters I understand there are some big names in there but I dont realy think that has a problem with a budget thw size of a planet

Anyways what do you guys all think

• 3 months later...
On 6/23/2020 at 1:18 AM, Wall Flower said:

Maybe Letitia Wright as Sarella? She's certainly more in the age range for Sarella - who is still a student. She's also English, so the accent wouldn't be a problem.

I don't think I'd buy her as a mixed race character.

Archived