NFL2016 Week 5: Somebody Needs A Bigger Locker

Jace, Extat

10 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

How dare you speak of such evil!

You know after watching this game he's in the process of mailing off his highlights VHS to teams. It's 12 seconds long. 

On that SF scoring drive Gabbert legitimately looked very good.  You could glimpse what madness led to him being a top ten pick.  Now if only that pesky J'Ville footage didn't exist. 

19 minutes ago, Triskan said:

On that SF scoring drive Gabbert legitimately looked very good.  You could glimpse what madness led to him being a top ten pick.  Now if only that pesky J'Ville footage didn't exist. 

Yeah but what madness has Chip Kelly continuing to start him? The only thing he does at all well is take off and run with the football. And that's something the backup is way better at. 

8 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Yeah but what madness has Chip Kelly continuing to start him? The only thing he does at all well is take off and run with the football. And that's something the backup is way better at. 

Can't trust a man who eats tofu.

11 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Everything I'm hearing is that Crappernick simply isn't physically ready.  I doubt anyone would willingly go with Blaine Gabbert before it's time to start playing for draft position.

2 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Kaep's back next week, I bet. Not that it will change the Niners bottom line. :( 

It's looking more and more that way. I'm not sure he's there physically, from what we're hearing, but I doubt there's much more to discover about Gabbert.

His Jacksonville experience gave him permanent PTSD, and he's not shaking it. If he had, it could have been Alex Smith 2, because he is bright and a guy you want to root for too, but he's just jittery back there, waaaay too automatic dump-off prone. Kaep's got his issues too, and no one's gonn do much with the 'talent' we have on O, but at least there's a lot of big play potential when he's at the helm.

How did I not hear about this until now? 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/06/bills-reportedly-have-a-trump-related-schism/

of course Rex Ryan openly supports Trump. And of course Richie Incognito does too.

P(Supports Trump|loud obnoxious white guy) has got to be at least .9 or so.

Archived