china mieville

sologdin

17 hours ago, Darth Richard II said:

Well, I remember penny arcade hated it, which means its probably fantastic.

From what I've read, Penny Arcade's taste in books is pretty hit and miss. Although they did completely destroy Anderson's Dune books and The Wise Man's Fear in a very entertaining fashion.

• 11 months later...

The trailer for the BBC adaptation of The City & The City is now out. Link here. The show is airing quote soon, on April 6th.

I have barely seen any talk about this on the internet, seems like not many people are aware of it so far. TC&TC is one of my favourite Mieville books. So I'm hyped but also anxious - it's not an easy story to adapt to screen. Here's to hoping that they will to do it justice. 

22 hours ago, marwyn said:

The trailer for the BBC adaptation of The City & The City is now out. Link here. The show is airing quote soon, on April 6th.

I have barely seen any talk about this on the internet, seems like not many people are aware of it so far. TC&TC is one of my favourite Mieville books. So I'm hyped but also anxious - it's not an easy story to adapt to screen. Here's to hoping that they will to do it justice. 

No kidding. I've been banging on for this about months and people I know who are a huge Mieville fans and keep their ear to the ground on the latest SFF news still didn't know this adaptation existed today.

Archived